Chapter 13

~~Lord Ras' POV~~
Me and Jordana were making our way through the forest of spirits in search of a temple. After I had failed in capturing the conduit, I decided to consult with my master.

He had told me what he wanted me to do, which meant going back to the Wyldness. I was chopping vines and branches out of the way when Jordana decided to speak.

"I cannot believe all of this is here..." Jordana said slightly panting " Imperium always taught us that the Wyldness was nothing but lava pools and disgusting melons" Jordana finished.

"The lava pools are but just one region of my land" I said stopping and turning back toward Jordana.

I started naming off the other regions of the Wyldness. I started the slightly smile making sure Jordana couldn't see, it was nice to remember the land in which I grew up in.

"You self absorbed Imperiums, thought you would never have to deal with anything outside the walls" I said growling.

"Hey!" Jordana yelled from behind me taken aback.

I had finished chopping through the brush when we were faced with a temple or dojo.

"We made it" I said smiling to myself.

"What is that place" Jordana questioned from behind.

"The Shadow Dojo..." I said walking up the steps.

"Hold on...not everyone has your natural night vision" Jordana said taking out a lamp.

We were making our way up the steps of the Dojo and were faced with a big and spacious room. There was a gong on the middle of the room, hanging from the ceiling. On the walls were wolf masks, I picked one up and showed Jordana.

"We will awaken an ancient power....and nothing with stop us!!" I yelled holding up the mask.

~~Jay's POV~~
After Kai had laid Lloyd in his room we all sat in the gaming room. We were as silent as the time me and Cole went to the temple in the cold winter mountains and the monks had sworn to silence.

We were all worried for him, especially Kai and Nya. They thought of Lloyd as their 3rd sibling, if anything ever happened to him they would never forgive themselves. I'm not going to lie...Kai is acting like Lloyd got possessed again.

From the look on his face.....he feels like he can't help Lloyd. I mean I know how he feels, when Nadakhan came he went after all of us....but.....I was the only one to survive. 

I felt like I couldn't do anything...I felt....helpless. Something I never want to feel again, and sure Kai and Nya may not show it...but they are and aren't as tough as they seem on the outside.

I was jolted out of my thoughts when I saw Garmadon leave the room. I stood up and went after Garmadon, if he was going to get another shot at Lloyd I wouldn't let him. I followed him until he stopped in front of a door, I peered through the side of the corner and watched Garmadon walk inside.

I don't know what room that is but I'm going to find out. I mean it definitely ain't Lloyds's room, cause his room is on the other side of the monastery. I walked down the corridor even further, then I reached the room Garmadon entered.

There was a sign just outside the door, screwed into the wall. It read 'Library'. Why would Garmadon go into the library? I thought to myself. But before I could find out I heard a loud crash.....coming from.....Lloyd's room?

~~Lloyd's POV~~
I rose from the ground and I looked around and I saw red. Just red. I looked into the sky and there was a red moon, but I already knew the name of this moon....it was called the blood moon. I didn't know how I knew the name...I just knew.

I was walking around and out of the ground without warning came this warrior with a wolf mask. It was huge almost as big as the colossi. It was a darker blue with light blue inscriptions on its clothes. It also had grey and purple accents.

It started chasing after me while rising from out of the ground. I started running as fast as I could. Then nothing.....It went dark, then I saw Sora. She looked scared, like something was going to happen.

Then rocks started falling on top of her, I was starting to run to help her when it went dark again. I saw Arin running at me, with a closed fist. His face was written with anger, not a good thing....especially Arin.

There was something special about him, I just didn't know what....yet. Arin then proceeded to punch me in the face. I was knocked to the ground. Then nothing...it went black again.

Once I could see again, I saw Ras, Jordana, and someone else. It was a new person...this person was giving something g to Ras. It looked like a hammer or a mallet or something. Then I saw a gong....Ras took the hammer and hit the gong.

I jolted awake and Spinjitzu es out of my bed. What the hell was that all about? I asked myself while rubbing my head. I landed flat on the ground facing the ceiling.

I heard my door creak open.

"Omg Lloyd!" Arin yelled running in.

"Are you ok?" Sora asked walking in.

"Yeah, yeah.... I'm fine" I said not fully aware of what they were actually saying.

"Ok then...What in the Crossroads.." I heard Sora and Arin say in unison.

"Umm..how did you end up on the floor??" Sora asked pointing a finger at me.

"I don't even know..." I said trailing off, thinking back to my nightmare...or what seemed like a nightmare. But deep down I knew that they were visions.

I just needed to figure out what they meant. I looked towards my door and say Kai and Nya run in. Then the others proceeded afterwards, when I saw Wyldfyre...I got a little anxious. She just looked at me.

"Umm Wyldfyre??" Cole asked before Wyldfyre ran to me.

She jumped on me and gave me a hug...

"Umm...what's this for??" I asked, whispering in her ear.

"I'm glad you're ok" she whispered back.

I'm glad too I thought to myself...

                            *To be continued...*

—————————————————————————
Wow....I didn't think i was able to finish this chapter today to be honest.....well I wrote this asap just for u guys...in celebration for 5K reads!!!!! I hope you enjoyed!!!💚

Ik this may be a little short....srry....i was running out of ideas for this chapter sooo

Tune in for the next chapter....for we will find out WHY Garmadon was in the library....