jelou$y

༺☆彡ミ★🪞✧🏀🜸✔︎ 𝐒𝐘𝐍𝐎𝐏𝐒𝐈𝐒 ✔︎

༺☆彡ミ★🪞✧🏀🜸
✔︎ 𝐒𝐘𝐍𝐎𝐏𝐒𝐈𝐒 ✔︎

𝐈𝐎𝐖𝐀 university wasn't veronicas first choice, not even her second. her dream school was ucla, most of her friends from high school applied there and, they got in. veronica didn't obviously, she doesn't really know why she thought she would get in in the first place. but she definitely took it personally when she read the rejection letter, a lot of days spent rotting in her room while her friends posted photos on instagram about them visiting their colleges.

her sister on the other hand, only had her mind on one school, iowa. jada gymafi, the athlete of the family, grew up on basketball and thats what she stuck with. she received a scholarship at iowa to play there and she of course accepted it. veronica, well she was an athlete, if some people would agree that dance is a sport, because it is.

veronica fell in love with dance when she was only nine, back then her family wasn't the most wealthy so they did most things on a budget, including sports. she participated in everything the school offered, and luckily they had a dance team. veronica was talented, all of her teachers loved her and thats why she kept doing it, she liked the validation and the attention she got from doing something she loved.

now it was sophmore year and the girls basketball season just started, which meant veroonica got to spend the next five months with her friends. but that also meant that josh, her boyfriend became more and more controlling.

caitlin wanted to end that, she wanted her best friend to be happy, happy with her. caitlin made it obvious that she liked veronica, and josh absolutely hated that. if there was one person that caitlin hated the most in the world it was him, because ever since freshman year veronica would've been caitlins, but she fell in love with someone else before caitlin had the chance to spit it out.

VERONICA GYAMFI
portrayed by dina denoir

twenty • dancer • junior" cait, why do we do this when we know we shouldn't "

" cait, why do we do this when
we know we shouldn't "

CAITLIN CLARK
portrayed by herself

twenty-one • basketball player • junior" because nothing could ever make me stop wanting you "

twenty-one basketball player junior
" because nothing could ever
make me stop wanting you "

everyone else • as themselves !

authors note !📝
please please let me know what your thoughts are and comment because i love reading them! im trying to get back into writing so there will be many more books!