the story of drakon

Drakon never really like to be around too many people, that he has anxiety and when he around a large group of people he kind of starts to get real nervous and he has to remove himself from that part of the group and find a quite area to calm himself down. 

      How drakon got into ghost hunting that because he following his grandparents they died 2 years ago he wants more proof that they are still around he swear up and down that he seen his granddad just 2 days ago and just last he had a dream that his grandma came up to him and told him that she  is proud of him and that she loves him and misses him very much she also told him that they will visit him when he needs the most or when he is feeling down.

     drakon granddad of cancer it was rare he beat it the first time and then it came back and they couldn't do anything for him they gave him about a year to live he only lived for 6 months that morning everything almost changed for him it was hard for his grandma to expect that he was gone and then 2 months later she went to go heaven with him. after their passing drakon thought he was lost with out them he only knew them as his world.

     his parents wanted nothing to do with him so before they could give him away to some stranger his grandma and grandpa step in and said they would take him so they raised him from a baby to they young adult he is now. he doesn't understand why someone wouldn't want their child he doesn't understand why they had leave him he want to caught on video one time even if it just a voice of them he just want to prove to himself that they are still here and still with him that he is not alone.