Yeah right!

~*~

Life here was way different from what I expected. It has been five days since we came back and I got bored. They have maids to do every single work and if I tried to do anything my mother-in-law stops me. According to her, it's a tradition in the Wali family that the new bride doesn't do any work until one month after the wedding. So, I have nothing to do. Daily, I talked a little to Auntie and Muskan and to our cook. Sometimes Auntie takes me to her relatives and except it, I watch TV, read books and talk to my family daily.

Ahmed got busy with his work from the next morning. He usually came home at eight but sometimes he gets late. He seemed a different person now, dominating and demanding more than the person I once called my boss. The person I spent last week barely come to the surface now.
If I told him that I want to go to Sobia baji's house or my Mamo's house, he refuses. Saying that we will go together, but when Auntie takes me anywhere he doesn't have any problem. I seriously feel like a puppet, he wanted me to dress up for him nicely and stay by his side but the only thing he does after coming home was do a little exercise, watch TV, eat dinner and go to sleep. I am seriously confused about what to do. If this continues any longer I will get mad.

I should continue my studies ...

I mentally make a note to talk to him about it.

~*~

"Suniye! Don't you think this dress is quite heavy for dinner at a friend's house?" I asked him looking at my image in the mirror.

"No, I think it's perfect." He stood beside me wearing the same black colour shirt and dress pants.

"I don't know ...." I mumbled. We are going to Saeed Bhai's house for dinner and this dress looked so heavy.

"If you don't believe me, then go and ask your mother-in-law. She will tell you." He smirked.

It was useless to ask Auntie, she will say 'You're a newly wedded bride beta. It's fine to wear heavy dresses.' I sighed and shook my head. After getting ready when I was about to leave the room he called me back to give him a new pair of socks. I took out his socks and turned to give him but bump into his chest.

"Sorry, here." I raised my hand to give him socks but he didn't take it. Instead, he leaned closer, I quickly take a step back only to be trapped between the wardrobe door and him.

"You have been behaving quite unusual lately... something wrong?"

"No, I am fine." I said without looking into his eyes.

He stepped closer and put his both hands on either side of me. It startled me and I tried to back away a little more, but it was useless. It was true that I am not used to his business type personality being close to me. He may be the same Ahmed of the beach house but this side of him frightened me and I found myself standing on the same spot, where I stood on our wedding night, scared and nervous.

"Why did you back away?" His voice was low and demanding.

"N-no." I lied.

"Sandal, do I look like a fool to believe you?" He lowered his head to mine, " what's wrong? Why are you looking so... scared?" He frowned.

"W-why would I be scared? What are you talking about." I tried to push him and his frown deepened.

Oh no!

He abruptly took hold of my waist from one hand and cupped my face from the other. His grip was rough and hard.

"What is it Sandal... is something wrong then tell me... Your behaviour is different, you seem afraid to for no reason. What are you hiding from me .... answer me properly, now." His eyes bore into mine.

"Ahmed you're hurting me." I wiggled in his grip.

"That's not the answer I want." He didn't move nor lose his grip.

"I am not hiding anything.... why would I hide anything from my husband." I hissed in pain and tears start coming in my eyes. He loses his grip on my waist, as he saw my tears and quickly wiped them with his hand.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you." He hugged me, placing small kisses on my neck.

He slid his arm around my waist but soon backed away saying sorry.

I nodded and said, "I'll be back after fixing my Kajal."

I went to the bathroom and closing the door behind me I leaned against it. My body was still shivering from fear, the look I saw in his eyes was frightening.

Ya Allah! Am I overreacting or there is really something I failed to see in him before???

________________________________________

Salam and hello everyone!
A new update.... enjoy it and tell me. What are your thoughts about Ahmed?

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Take Care :)