L x Reader: Breakdown

A/N: I got sad writing this. Enjoy :) y/f/s: your fave show
---
It was Saturday night. There was nothing else to do, so you did the regular. Watch Netflix. About twenty five minutes later, you received a text.
L: I am coming over okay?
You: Yes of course!
Then a knock. You got up and opened the door to reveal the one you loved, L Lawliet. You never knew if he returned those feelings, but at the same time, it didn't matter to you. You will still treat with the same love and respect. You smiled, "c'mon in!" He nodded, "thank you Y/N. I accidentally forgot to pay my light bill, so the power is off." You raised your eyebrows, "okay?" L forgetting to pay a simple bill? Not likely. L looked at your tv, "is that Y/F/S?" You nodded, "yes. Wanna watch with me?" L smiled, "yes. I love this show." L and you sat down on the same couch. But sadly, on opposite sides. During the middle of the show, L asked a question he's surely never asked. "Y/N, do you ever feel so sad? Like you're doing everything you possibly can, but it's still never enough? People expect so much from me, but whatever I do, it's never enough." You looked at him, "um, maybe I don't know. Why?" L sighed, not a normal sigh either. More like a depressing one. "Just because I'm smart. Just because I can do more things than other people, they put so much pressure on me. I feel like if I can't do that, bad things will happen." You put your hand on his shoulder, "it's cause they can't do it on their own. They need someone to do what they can't." He looked at you, his eyes watery. He was.... showing emotion. "But if I fail, they'll blame me!" He did the unexpected. He hugged you. You heard light sobs. You rested your chin on his head. You can tell, this is what he needed.

At the end, you laid on the couch. L on top of you. His arms wrapped around your waist and his head nuzzled in your stomach. You gently stroked his hair. He had fallen asleep. Not saying many things after he let it all out. There was some sniffles here and there but sure enough, he was asleep. You smiled and carefully leaned in. You kissed him on the head, "I love you." - The End -
-
-
Remember to vote, comment, and request! Thank you and I hope you've enjoyed!