The proposal

Tails pov 

Tails: so cream, when did you say your birthday was?

Cream: tomorrow.

Tails: great, I can give you the present I got you.

Cream: you know just thinking about, birthdays makes me think back to when we where kids.

Tails: don't feel to old just yet. you still got until tomorrow before you are officially an adult.

Cream: well I still feel like one.

Tails: I know the feeling, but once you actually become an adult, it isn't so exciting anymore.

Cream: well then, Im going to enjoy the short time of happiness that I have!

Cream if everything goes to plan you be happy alright

Tails: that's the cream I know.

Cream: so... tails are you doing something special for my birthday?

Tails: yes actually... I was... It was supposed to be a surprise but I'll tell you if you really want to know

Cream: I love a good surprise... but it isn't going to be the same, since I know that you have a surprise planned. so I guess I might as well know.

Tails: ok well here goes: I am going to be taking you on a surprise (well not anymore) date...! to lost hex!

Cream: lost hex! I haven't been there in a while.

Tails: I know. Oh and don't worry this trip is going to be perfectly safe.

Cream: you mean no DEADLY SIX?

Tails: exactly.

Cream: well that is great news now we can enjoy ourselves instead of having to worry about those mean zeti

Cream: well that is very thoughtful of you tails!

Tails: anything for you cream, after all if you can't surprise your girlfriend every once in a while...

Cream without saying a word leaned in for a kiss, and I gladly accepted.

Sonic: lost hex you say? its just lovely this time of year... or so I've heard.

Me and cream both jump!

Tails: wahh! Sonic don't scare us like that!

Sonic: what?

Then he sees me and cream as we separate

Sonic: ... Oh s-sorry about that little buddy...

Tails: hey Im not little anymore.

Sonic: I know... I feel so proud and Im going to be Evan more proud... pretty soon!

Tails: sonic!!!

Sonic: *looks at cream* oh right sorry... Well ill see you around by tails.

Cream: ???

Tails: bye sonic!

Sonic: oh and cream have a great birthday tomorrow!

Cream: I will... thank you sonic! Bye

Little does cream know what I am going to ask her oh boy Im so nervous come on tails you got this actor all you where able to:

Tails: hey vanilla is cream here?

Vanilla: Im afraid not tails, but Im sure she will show up soon... here sit, make your self comfortable.

Tails: thank you mis vanilla but, Im actually here to talk to you, not cream.

Vanilla: really? well whats on your mind tails?

Tails: well... I've been trying to work up the courage to ask you something. and so now Im just going to ask it and stop stalling!

Vanilla: ok Im all ears tails.

Tails: well here goes: vanilla can... c-can I marry cream she is going to be turning 18 in like 3 days right, so when she does can I... marry her.

I wait, and wait for what seems like an hour! but it was probably something like 4 seconds.

Vanilla: ... y-yes you can. I-I just can't take it all in at once! Im so proud she is going to be 18, and now m-mm... I Im so sorry tails if...

Tails: no no it is fine, I'll leave I've got a few thing to plan anyway.

Vanilla: ok tails

You got this tails!

At cream's birthday party:

Amy: and here is my present!

Cream: thank you Amy.

Sonic: say tails, what about your present to cream? Hmm? *Winks at me*

Tails: well cream already knows about... Well at least half of the surprise.

Cream: you got another surprise for me?

Tails: never tell a friend about a surprise, you plan to give them, and not have a backup surprise!

Cream: well what ever it is Im sure it will be good! after all your the same guy that, gave me my plane that I have!

Yes I did just reference another story I did a little while ago... but hey 4th wall breaks am I right? Anyway back to the story:

Now it was time to leave...! and for me and cream to head to lost hex...! and for me to *gulp* propose to her! Oh boy!

Cream's pov 

Tails took me to lost hex, and it was amazing! we went where ever we wanted: to a breathtaking beach, or forest, or anywhere...! it felt so good... I felt so free, and at the end of the day me and tails slept under a tree! (Not something that I do very often)

 I even got use tailses tails as a pillow... (they were soft) anyway it felt super good, and in the morning we just; did whatever and... just had fun, but then as the day began coming to a close: I began to notice tails get kind of nervous.

Cream: tails you ok?

Tails: yeah! Of course I am.

He was not the same tails from a few hours ago. he had something to say, I could tell: this is how he acts when he has something hard to say, and I really wanted to know what was going on.

Cream: what is it that you want to tell me tails?

Tails: not tell... ask.

Just then he gets on on his knees and, opens a ring box... is this the other surprise he was talking about? he bought me a ring...! and an expensive one at that! but just as I went to say: thank you. he spoke up and said:

Tails: cream... will... you... marry me...!?

Ohhh what will cream say...

Thank you for reading

Guys I can hear your angry comments asking why I chose lost hex as the place to use for them going on a vacation to what would be like us going to a different contrary I just chose it because it was a nice place in the sonic lore to visit if it were real and pls excuse some mistakes such as misspellings and other thing thank you!