chapter 2- love in wrong parking spot

Next morning, Dipti 's mother received a few biodata of  bachelors from the WhatsApp group.
So she decided to show her daughter all the pictures and biodata. Dipti's mother had  made coffee for everyone. The very first person she went to give coffee ☕ was Dipti ( offcourse ye toh implied hai) . And Dipti too knew it very well.

          Present POV
After taking a shower and wearing her formals . 

she was about to apply cherry red  lipstick , that' s when we hear her mother enter into her room

she was about to apply cherry red  lipstick , that' s when we hear her mother enter into her room . Dipti turned around to see who it was ?

Dipti - kya hua Aaj coffee ki service sidha room meh . Don't tell me ki Aap Aaj hi kisi ladke ko ghr par bula rhe ho . I really don't have time to do this very first in the morning. And that too I need to go to the office . Urgent work pending hai . I need to complete that before this morning .

Her mother - I get ki aap Products manager ho but that doesn't not mean ki tere office Wale Sara kaam tujhe hi de denge ya tere Bina office ka kaam ruk jayega, electricity nhi ayegi , products manufacture nhi ho payega.

Dipti - Aap mujhe electrician bol rhe ho kya?
( In a playful tone )

Her mother - shyd 😜. Sunn na mene kuch bio data select Kiya hai And that too you would like. The ones I had selected are your type.

Dipti - morning walk pe aap and apke friends mere liye WhatsApp group PE ladke hi dekh rahe the kya ? Aur apko bio data WhatsApp group se hi Lena h kya .
Akhir kon h ye log jo asse group bnake ladki aur ladko ki Janam kundali ka adan pradan
Kar 😂 rhe h .

Her mother - unki mummy.

Dipti - ohhhh ( said In a funny tone)

Her mother - tu sunn ye bio data m tujhe send kar rhi hu . Jb bhi free ho toh dekh liyo choose kar liyo apne hisab se.

              At her office
Dipti completed her pending work. And there was still time before meeting. So she decided to see bio data of her soon to be husband. And I must say she couldn't even see them as soon too be her friend. ( A/N- No, this collection of bio data doesn't contain bio data of Shashank) .
After attending the meeting , she straight went home .

As soon as she entered her home, the very first thing she said to her parents was kya bheja hi biodata. Kon kon h ye log aur unki mummy jo dusro ki zindagi meh namak ghol rhe han .

Her sister - namak ? Koi aur idiom nhi milla apko ?
( Dipti gave her a gentle slap on her back )

Dipti - ek kaam Karo aab aap jb koi mujhe final kare tab hi mujhe unka bio data Dena .

Her mother - thik jo tu kh rhi h whi krungi.
Go freshen up . Dinner lga deti hu . ( Dipti nodded her head in agreement)

       Back to Sharma mansion

In the morning close to noon ,
Shashank's father and mother both decided to send rishta only through WhatsApp.
At the end, Shashank's mother talked with the admin of the group " Mrs. Sena Aggarwal" . She told her , to send her all the details of the dipti and her family.

Mrs Sena Aggarwal and Shashank's mother talked about Dipti in call . She was glad to hear only good things about dipti.

Next morning,
Shashank mother contacted dipti mother and both of them talked about their kids and exchanged their details.
Dipti mother said the decision to meet your son lies in hand of dipti . I'll talk to her and will let you know if she wants to meet your son.

at her office building parking,

she went to park her car only to see somebody had already parked their car in her  place

she went to park her car only to see somebody had already parked their car in her  place. This definitely made her a bit mad but maintained her calm demeanor.
She parked her car right next her previous car position.
After asking the watchman about whose car is this? The only thing he said was it is probably friend of this building owner.
( A/N- can you guess whose car is this?
Okay I'll give you guess 5 seconds .
1,2,3,.... Itni jldi answer nhi Dena tha thodi acting karni chahiye thi kitna difficult question hai 😂😉😟. Fate dekh rhe ho dono ka abhi Tak ye mille bhi nhi aur inke cars mill gye ) .

She went into the reception, and started to ask the receptionist ( her friend also) a question " koi dost aaya h Mr. Singhal (boss) ka .
Receptionist - hn , tujhe kese pta ? Dekha h tune sir ke dost ko ? He looked so handsome and charming.

Dipti - meri car parking le Li usne . Koi charming nhi hoga woh . Chl m tujhse baad m baat karti hu .

Dipti mother called her and inform about Shashank mother and their intersection.
Dipti was quite spectacle at first , why would such rich people would want to meet her and maybe eventually want her as their daughter in law . ( ✨Aab usse kon btaye ki apki ankhe padhna chata h koi✨👀)
Yet she agreed to meet him only if he met the checklist)
So her mother sent her the biodata.

At night ,
At the dinner table, her mother asked " apki checklist ko tick kar pa raha h wo? "
Dipti said"bio data bheja hai ,uski zindagi ka raaz nhi "

Dipti mother said - aab uske liye toh milna padta h .

She was impressed by her mother manipulation into making her eager to meet him.
So she decided to meet him .

.......
.
.
.
.
.
A/N- I will appreciate your comments, it will encourage me to write better. So please comment 🙏