chapter 1- divided by age met by whatsapp

After coming from the office, Dipti takes a shower. She is Wearing her easy and flowing silk pjs.

 Her mother calls her for dinner

. Her mother calls her for dinner.
The whole family sits at the dinner table chatting and laughing.  One peculiar topic she is so familiar with is brought up again.i.e.., 🥁 Marriage 🥁.
At this point of time, she was so bored 😴 but made not so exciting looking face.
Dipti mother convinced after an year to look into the marriage mart.
But as usual Dipti brought a big list for a guy to check with as she might encounter too in her job to check out the product beforehand to be sold in the market.

(A/N- and our Shashank Sharma fills all of that and many more😉, she has yet to uncover)

   🌌At last after all discussion, she had agreed to look for a lovely, charming guys.

At the dawn of sunlight, Dipti 's mother and her friends take their morning walk as usual. She brought up the topic that at last she agreed. She said but how does one look for a bachelor guy is too excited 😊 to get married like her daughter 😂. She said "I know there are too much of an option but not an appropriate candidate 😔 " . One of her friend from the group talked a WhatsApp for bachelors run by their ✨mamas ✨.

At reaching home her mother talked about their discussion in park to Dipti 's dad. And they both entered their eldest daughter bio data into the group.

                    At the Sharma mansion

Her mother was scrolling through the WhatsApp group for a girl's bio data for Shashank Sharma. They had recently started to look for Rishta too. Their most recent encounter with a girl and her family made them flabbergasted. So, it all started with when the girl and Shashank Sharma decided to meet at a cafe.

                                  At the cafe

Shashank was sitting at one of the tables assigned by the waiter and scrolling through his phone as he was waiting for the girl.
She entered and hugged Shashank. Sat opposite to Shashank...

Girl- I hope I didn't make you wait.

Shashank - oh! No. I just reached here 5 minutes ago. So yeah, you didn't make me wait.

       They both ordered an iced americano.

Girl - so you were also deluded into marriage by your mother. Mine actually convinced me by saying marriage that you could take so many beautiful and aesthetic pictures of yourself for Instagram. And you how " couple goals" works so well in the gram. And think about how many clothes you could wear, and each clothing means new post... So, what's your reason for this??

Shashank - I actually don't have exact reason as you. But I think it's time I am about to be 30 this year. It's better to start family of your own.

Girl - do you have any question for me?

Shashank - not quite really. I actually don't do it every day. If I had known this before, I would have told my secretary to prepare questionnaire for this.
(A/N - it's giving out of touch jokes for me 😂😂)

Girl - how about I have some clarification to present in case we get married?

  Shashank nodded his head.

Girl - I have a boyfriend and I can't leave him.
So, after we get married, I want another vacation with him for a week or so. And you could if you wanted can take trips with someone you want too. In that case, we all would be happy.

Shashank was quite shocked to hear this.

Girl - say something. Don't look at me like your shocked. Your parents don't do that?
Hearing this he was more shocked.
(How shocked can she make our Shashank. Each sentence brings a look of shock and concern for the next guy that had to hear this too 😂)

Shashank - what exactly do you mean?

Girl - my dad with his secretary takes trip to Paris every month. My mom quite also stays on our family vacation house in Pune with her gym trainer.

Shashank - I don't think I am right for you.

Girl - no, you are quite nice as well. I could work with that. Did I overshare?

Shashank - it's not you, it's me.

Girl - okay, I would take first vacation with you and then with him. Are you happy now?
And I would post us on the Instagram. My manager has said no to hard launch any relationship. It's not good for the PR. But I'll do it for you. This is the best combination you could find.

Shashank - thanks for the invite, but I don't have an Instagram. It would be more of a problem to you. And I am not even a girl, so I don't think I could gain many followers in short period of time. Definitely not a good PR.

Shashank quickly ordered the cheque and made the payment. He ran for his life as quickly as he could.
Sat into his car. Called his mom, and she laughed after hearing this incident.

So, he made a decision to get a two-step verification by his mother before meeting any girl.

   Back to present POV,
She liked few photos of girl' s biodata. One was our beloved Dipti 😍 and another was a girl in the editor in chief for a magazine.

After having dinner, his mother decided to show him biodata of the girls he liked.
After seeing both of their biodata.
He had found Dipti photo and her biodata most interesting.

He liked that Dipti has a beautiful and calmer demeanor.

And her big expressive eyes, you could say he was about to go inside the photo just to look at her eyes 👀

The way he had zoomed for her eyes, his sister just casually teased him by saying " Bhabhi mill Gyi , took the phone from his hand and said kha thi aap humare bhaiya ne toh khana hi chor diya tha apke liye.
In the background we could casually spot him munching on mukhwas..

He glared at her , so she sat like a quite cat with a teasing smile. They all laughed about it .
His mother asked about so do you want to meet her .
He said " aap log phele check karlo , baar baar mujhe sheer ke pingere m aage Mt kro "

Her mom agreed and decided to first do her own verification by casually sending Rishta through WhatsApp.
( A/N - isse khate h verification 😂. Sidha Rishta hi bhej do )

.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Do let me know if you like it in the comments and even if you have any spicy ideas 😜 that you want me to include in the story. I am all open to suggestions.
I am new to this, if there are any mistakes you could find, please tell me in the comments so I could improve it.