"You should talk to him," Liam said.

"What?"

"To Leo. It's clear that you are still in love with him."

"No," I said brusquely. "I'm not. I mean, it's difficult to forget him even though he's been a jerk. I gave him three years of my life and I have loved him so much. But I took my decision and I won't return to him. I don't want to suffer anymore."

"You deserve someone better than my brother." He said, holding my gaze. "And I'm sure you'll find him soon."

I wondered if that someone could be him.

When it was time to leave, Liam took out his credit card and gave it to Tony.

"Oh no, it's on the house," Tony said, winking at me.

"No, I can't accept. Thank you so much for everything. The food was amazing."

"I'm glad you like it," Tony said with a grin. "But really, Briana is like a daughter to me."

"I insist," Liam said again.

"Liam, I'll pay," I told him. "I brought you here."

"As if I'm letting you do it. Tony, please take it."

Tony seemed in difficulty but finally surrendered.

"Liam..."

"Briana. This is my thank you for coming for me at the airport and bringing me here. I enjoyed your company, and I hope we can re-do it again."

"Oh... yeah, sure, but next time I pay."

"We'll see." He said as he got up. Tony returned a few moments later, and before we went away, he hugged me.

"You got yourself an amazing man. Keep him tight, Briana. He's famous and it won't be easy to compete with all the females he meets every day. But I'm sure you'll manage." He whispered in my ear.

"Tony, he's not my..."

But Tony smiled and then shook Liam's hand.

"Treat her well, please."

"Sure," Liam told him.

When we went outside, the taxi was still there waiting for us. I climbed in and we left.

"I'm sorry Liam. Tony must have thought that we're a couple."

"No need to excuse yourself. Maybe you have to get used to this. By tomorrow, I'm sure everyone will think you're my new conquest."

I stared at him as I felt my cheeks burning. Probably I was blushing.

"What? Why?"

"Well, they saw me going away with you at the airport. I was holding your hand. They took photos, and I'm sure we will be on most of the gossip magazines and all the social media by tonight or tomorrow."

"Oh my God, are you for real?"

"You know, this is something I like about you."

"What?"

"The fact you treat me as a normal person and not as a celebrity. You don't realize how famous I am. I'm telling you this not to boast, as popularity is not something I am fond of, but to make you realize how much today means to me. For an hour, I felt free, and I enjoyed a normal conversation. Thank you, Briana."

Oh my God, he was really sweet. I sighed and wondered how he'd react when I told him I was the girl he slept with a year ago.

"I enjoyed it too. Liam, where do you want to go now? Have you decided where you're going to stay yet?"