Haley shrugged her shoulders as she's never done this before but hopefully it'll work or else the girls would be stranded until they can find someone to help them, " we are about to find out" Haley put one side of the tube she cut into the gas can before crouching down as she started to sucking on the other end, " had a lot of practice?" Peyton asked only for Ellie to let out a laugh nudging Peyton who had a smile on her lips trying not to laugh as she added in, " At siphoning gas. What did you think I meant?"

"Do you guys want to do it?" Haley questioned glancing between Peyton and Ellie who shook their heads in response as Haley continued sucking the tube as Ellie warned her, " watch out for the golf ball" Haley removed the tube from her mouth grabbing the gas can and started filling it up, " Oh! Oh! Oh, yeah!" Ellie and Peyton sent an impressed look to Haley who actually managed to do it, " dude, who knew you were, like, the fourth Charlie's Angel?"

❀❀❀❀

A little while later, Ellie, Peyton and Haley had all made it back to Brooke car where she was fast asleep in the backseat with her ass in the air making the three girls errupt into laughter as Haley put the gas into the car before Peyton pulled out from the side of the road where she had parked the car, " he cares about you, you know" Haley spoke up as she glanced over her shoulder at Ellie who was sat in the backseat with Brooke who had her legs over her lap.

Ellie licked her lips as she didn't really feel like talking about Lucas causing Peyton to speak up as she said, " Yeah, we need some music"she took her hands off the wheel to lean back towards the back seats of the car. Haley and Elizabeth eyes widened at Peyton's actions, " Peyton!" They called out in unison as Haley grabbed the wheel to stop the car from swerving causing the curly haired girl to giggle softly as she grabbed the wheel moving the car back to the middle of the road, " sorry"

Brooke who was jumped awake from the car swerving looked around with a confused look on her face and questioned, " where the hell are we?" Looking outside the window at the dark street they were driving on but couldn't tell where they were as they were no lights or streets signs, " miles from normal" Haley muttered under her breathe from the passenger seat causing Brooke to lean over Ellie looking at Haley with a puzzled look before she glanced between her two best friends pointing towards Haley and asked, " what is she doing here?"

"You invited her" Ellie laughed shaking her head in amusement causing both Peyton and Haley to let laughs at the brunette who didn't remember her as she was high on medication she took as she had offered to give Haley a lift home. Peyton turned up the music on the radio making Brooke cover her ears with a wince, "Ow! Ooh!" Leaning back down in the back seat next to Ellie, " Nice, what's next?" Haley questioned turning her head to glance at Peyton.

"Uh, you pick" Peyton offered causing Ellie eyes to widened in shock as the curly blonde girl never lets anyone pick the music when she's driving. " all right" Haley muttered looking through Brooke CD's only for her eyes to widened with a photo of Ellie on one of them, " Wait, is this you?" Haley questioned looking over her shoulder at Elizabeth who frowned leaning forward only to see Haley holding the CD of the single that she released two weeks ago.

"Nuh-uh, give it here" Ellie reached forward trying to snatch the CD from Haley who laughed and quickly put the CD in the slot only to hear Ellie soft angelic voice to come from the speakers in the car causing her eyes to widened at how good the song was turning her head towards Ellie, " did you write this?" Elizabeth nodded her head in confirmation with a small smile, " Yeah, I did. As soon as it got released Brooke was the first one to buy it. Out of everyone Peyton and Brooke are the only ones who supported me and knew I could do this"

Haley smiled softly as she glanced between the three girls as she was a little bit jealous of their relationship and how close they are. Haley had Lucas and had been best friends since she could remember but she's never really had a girl best friend and was envious of the three girls as they were always there for one another when they needed each other and you always find the three of them together if it's at school or outside of school.

" this is so tragic. You three don't actually think you're gonna be friends tomorrow, do you?" Brooke questioned in disbelief glancing between Ellie, Haley and Peyton causing an awkward silence to be heard as they all knew that Brooke was right. Ellie frowned in confusion when she noticed two figures standing in the middle of the road. Peyton slowed down the car coming to a stop only for the smaller blonde girls eyes to widened in shock at Lucas and Nathan who were together especially since the two don't get along, " could this night get any freakier?" Ellie quietly asked as Haley nodded her head in agreement glancing between her best friend and the guy she's been tutoring, " Oh my gosh, Nathan with Lucas"

"What the hell is going on?" Brooke questioned as she and Ellie had their heads peaked in between Haley and Peyton looking at the two brothers standing in front of them looking just as confused as they were as Haley wasn't friends with either of the girls she only really spoke to Elizabeth but only in passing or if she's working at Karen's Cafe but apart from that they've never really spoken to each other since the three girls are the most popular girls at school so they have different friends groups.