🩷jealous

Okkk so another one shot got a little bit of motivation :3 if you have suggestions or request please message me y'all are my inspiration❗️❗️✌️✌️✌️😻😻😻
________________________________
3rd person
Chester and Parker were inviting a few friends over for dinner, mostly friends from college.
It went amazing for the first few hours, they were all talking about their life and other common interest among them, it was going well expect Parker notice a girl drinking too much alcohol and greeting closer to Chester, at the end of the evening everyone was leaving except for the girl that started flirting whit Chester, which Parker of course didn't like.
-So Chester~ tell me do you have a girlfriend~?
-oh! Umm actually no...I like gu-
-interesting! So tell me Chester would you be free in the week~? Maybe meet up or even go to my plac-
-ACTUALLY! Chester and I are very busy during the weekend!
-oh...! What a shame! Well Chester if you want~ I can leave you my number~
-I think it's better if you just leave....leave him alone.
-jeez! Your no fun ugh! And by the way it's up to Chester to answer, NOT YOU!
-trust me, i know what's better for him.
- Chester~? What do you say~? Wanna meet u-
-LEAVE
-Parker please-
-UGU! Fine! Your just ruining your friend's love life! You're terrible!
Chester looked at Parker shocked, was he jealous? Jealous of him and the girl possibly going on a date? What was happening,??Chester had no time to answer those question, because Parker pinned him to the wall.
-Listen up Chester, you are mine got it?
-y-yours?! But we're not dating!
-you want me?
-...I do...-
-then listen to me and understand...you are mine..-
-I am...all yours!-
-...Chester?-
-Y-yes Parker?-
They both just stared at each other, Parker broke the awkward silence and kissed the blonde boy on the lips, after quite sometime Chester pulled out.
-Is this even real?-
-only if you want it to be..-
-I do...-
-me too Chester.....-
-do you want to be my-
Chester was cut off by Parker kissing him on the lips once again, Chester smiled staring at his now lover and boyfriend.
-up for a movie?-
-isn't it late?-
-it's never late when your whit me...we can do everything you want no matter the time...so what do you say?-
-yeah...I'm up for a movie!-
________________________________
YAY! Another chapter!!!! 😻😻😻✌️✌️✌️✌️Hope you liked it and if you have any ideas write them below!!!
Hope you enjoyed ( at ur own risk)