Family:The strangers

There was big joint family they're expecting there first grand child. Elder son of family having all the responsibility of her family due to his father's death since he was 10 yr old. As each and every Indian family the grandmother wanted the first child to be a boy but the destiny and fortune have something different plans.

Baby was born find out to be a girl and grandmother upset as it's a natural tendency of humans the want everything
the way they think. (But it's just a beginning) Due to big family responsibility father stay away from home 2-3 days  he didn't have time to stay with her family.

Now it's a 1 st birthday of new born and his mother ask to celebrate but the grandmother refused by saying that in there family girls birthdays was not celebrated.

Time flies now she was 6 and become a victim of family conflicts. When parents fight she was beaten and scolded by her mother( due to depression and anxiety) . Every single mistake made by a little child
is taken as crime.

This treatment seprate him with his family members because she thought them as a culprit of her conditions They never try to be gentle and friendly to him and she was adapted it or you can say addicted to it. There behaviour generate trust issues and anxiety in the little heart of the girl. As she grew up it comes out as anger.

At the age of 15 she started to speak against all odds and wrong Accusations placed on. her parents called him misbehaving and rude. And complaining about her behaviour of not talking with them and not reacting to their love and effort. But as we know  " once time flies it never come back".

Now they are nothing but a bunch of strangers living under a roof.

Family builds with the heartfull connection not by blood.

                  ◦•●◉✿The End✿◉●•◦