Part 3

Y/n wakes up..
It's early in the morning.
She looks outside in the woods.
She sees Taehyung.
She takes a deep breath.
Her life is tangled with Taehyung already.
There is no going back.
She knows something can never be changed.
What's supposed to happen will happen eventually.
But she can try to prevent it.
She looks down.
She sees Hyunsoo and Yuri.
They all are sitting in the backyard which meets with the woods.
Maybe they are preparing for breakfast.
The happiness on Hyunsoo's face gives her a weird chill.
It's not going to end well.
Her eyes stuck on the scene.
All the happy faces.
No one is aware of the future.
The havoc which is coming. Who is to blame?? Hyunsoo?? Yuri?? Herself?? Or their father???
She sighs

Taehyung is preparing the table for breakfast.
They are going to eat outside today. The weather is nice. The sky is clear. The wind is blowing at a nice pace. He smiles. He looks at his sister. A big grin is on her face. Is he doing right to let him date Hyunsoo? What can he do?? Yuri is an adult and has the right to make her own choice.
He sighs..
He looks up and sees y/n.
He saw her last night too. Always looking at the woods. As if she belongs to the woods. Her eyes are stuck on Hyunsoo and Yuri. Her eyes showed nothing. But it gives an unpleasant feeling. She suddenly goes back..
He feels empty after she left.
A faint smell of Forest and Ocean also disappeared. He feels frustrated by the loss of the smell. What kind of perfume does she use??
He comes back from his thoughts through Jungkook.
He pulls him..
Jk: Hyung what were you thinking??
Tae: Nothing??
Jk: You sure??
Tae: Yeah..
Jungkook just pats his shoulder. He looks down. The plate in his hand. He was setting the table. He puts the plate down and sits.
A few moments later Y/n comes to the area.
His eyes stuck on her.
Everyone greets her but she just nods. What's wrong with her? She is wearing black shorts with a black crop top. There is a black leather jacket over it. Who wears a jacket in summer? It's so weird. Her lips are a deep shade of pink. It's Between a color of red and pink. Is she wearing lipstick? It looks different with her pale skin. Her black hair is kept Down. The weird shape pendant gives a weird vibe. Her aura is something really different. It's indescribable.
Taehyung is looking at her without blinking. His heart started to beat fast. He feels like pulling her between his arms.
Y/n: Stop staring.
Tae: I can't stop ( smirk)
Y/n: Your eyeballs will come out.
Tae: If it meant to see you better I Won't mind.
Y/n rolls her eyes.
Everyone looks at them with wide eyes.
Kim Taehyung is just flirting with a girl. Even more surprising It's y/n. Last night he was unhappy with her because she hurt Yuri. And right now It's like he forgets everything.
On the other hand, Hyunsoo is shocked. Taehyung flirts and she Doesn't break his mouth is something new. Hyunsoo feels odd. It's not what his sister will do. Is there something he is missing?
Y/n looks at all the stares.
She picks up the juice glass and proceeds to leave but her foot is stuck on something and she wobbles. The glass of juice straight falls on Yuri. Her dress and body are drenched with juice. She stands up.
Y/n is looking at her with empty eyes. She is not going to apologize.
Yuri: Why do you do that? ( Frustrated)
Y/n: I Didn't do it on purpose. ( Monotonously)
Yuri looks at her with teary eyes. Y/n tone of words somewhat feels like she is Mocking her.
Taehyung is dumbfounded. Things are getting complicated. He can't get rid of the weird feelings for y/n in the meantime her not like his sister is showing. Does she come to make Yuri and Hyunsoo fall apart???
No!!!
He can't let it happen. For the sake of her Sister's happiness, he has to protect their relationship. In the meantime, It's also impossible to break them. They are destined to be together forever. The bond they have is unbreakable.
They are fated to be together. Doesn't she know? She must be the one who knows everything. If she knows then why would she try to break them? Or there is another reason he Doesn't know. A secret. A mystery. She is hiding. She knows something that he Doesn't know. He has to know the truth.
The only way to know the truth is to get to know her. He knows for sure she is not going to fall for any act. The only way is to get close to her and dig into her life. Maybe her Secrets will be revealed soon.
He starts to think about how to approach her. He not only wants to get close to her to know the secret but deep down his heart wants to get close to her. His heart Doesn't want to go out of her sight. Maybe It's the main reason to get close to her.
He starts to think about how to start While chewing his food lazily.

The rest of the day passes eventlessly. They all decide to go to the town to explore. This small town is well known to them. Everyone knows them. They always find activities to do in the town. Doing things and interacting with the townspeople always make them happy. This time They have Hyunsoo to introduce to the town people. They all enjoyed the day except y/n. She refused to go out. She was in her room for the whole day. They bring some takeout for Her as they are not sure what she ate at lunch. Hyunsoo asks them not to worry and Y/n would cook something but Others Won't stop worrying as she is their guest. Y/n eats her dinner in her room. Everyone just feels a little bad about her behavior but lets it go eventually.

Y/n is sitting on the roof when someone sits beside her quite.

Y/n: What are you doing here Taehyung?
Taehyung is surprised. Not only because she knows someone came without even looking but also she knows his name. He never told her his name. And the few times they met no one mentioned his name.
Than how??
He is staring at her with wonder.
Y/n is looking at the landscape without blinking. The sky and forest meet on the horizon. The beauty is ethereal. The crescent moon is shining. The new moon is approaching.
Taehyung feels something in his heart. The beauty of the nature and y/n. It feels like Y/n belongs to nature. She rules it. For the first time, he saw emotion in her face. Calmness.

What are you y/n???
What are you hiding??