They reached out while like an arrow one of her hand grabbed one of the two creatures still in the regeneration phase.
It's little nails dug into the flesh, but not totally, it was too tough, but weak enough to submit to the little girl's grasp.

It resisted as Morrigan made her way into her full mouth of small, sharp new teeth.

She took the first bite and then another, the creature was regenerating in her mouth, but once they were swallowed their efforts were in vain as the heat in her body consumed them.

The little girl's mouth and clothes were covered in black substance.

She hurriedly crawled towards the exit where the other creature was regenerating and trying to divide itself, Mary smashed it to the ground and grabbed and consumed it without respite and mercy.

Strange how she was quite sated, she took copious amounts of food to keep herself satiated, plus the two pieces of meat were only as big as her little head.

"Girl!"

"Morrigan!"

Nosoi and Charlus called for her, the only ones in the castle at that moment, their heavy and fast footsteps on the stairs echoing throughout the room.

"What the fuck?" the elf broke his typical serious expression and was replaced by an incredulous and almost shocked one.

Charlus quickly bowed before her, dousing himself in the black substance.

"Mary, what have you done." he asked himself more, he knew she couldn't answer him and that the substance all over her didn' t belong to his niece.

Morrigan looked at him again with wide, hungry eyes.

“Hungly,” she stammered, putting a finger on her lips.

Nosoi, behind Charlus, took out the camera.

“You want to take pictures right now?!” Charlus was slightly angry.

“Be content, she said her first word.”

Nosoi didn't expect the little girl to be so hungry that she got to the point where she was willing to eat an alien, she certainly didn't know what was the thing she ate but it still didn't look good and he was sure that when she put it in her mouth to eat it the creature was still moving.....

*Click*

Charlus picked her up and headed straight into the bathroom of the boratorium.

"We can't come in here, weren't you the one who was terrified at the idea of ​​your grandaughter coming down here?"

"We can't teleport it's the closest bathroom and then I have to wash her mouth well, a spell won't fix it all." the grandfather was breathless, they all knew that Mary liked to quickly search all the corners of the house, but she had been entrusted with the absences of the other, even Ominis was not there, because he had gone to the black markets with Dorea, Lily and Rose ehile Harvey was working.

As he turned towards the corridor of the large glass vase laboratory containing creatures identical to the Eat-it but in complete form, the little girl rested her chin on his shoulder and loads of saliva came out of her mouth as she contemplated all that flesh, dirtying everything his grandfather's white shirt of blue substance that had remained in her mouth.

"Nosoi, why does my back feel wet all of a sudden?" Charlus asked as he continued walking.

Nosoi, from behind slightly pinched the lobe of his long ear.

"You know, I think the little one isn't that much of a vegetarian after all."

Lily wore a long black cloak that covered her all like the rest of the atriums and was arm in arm with Ominis as they admired the pile of unicorn mane threads on display in a stall.