Home?!?!

Hello meet to you after a week I have a gift for you. Two update together enjoy and please give me feedback

Y/n's POV

Jungkook.....what was he doing here? I was shocked, confused and happy. Mixed emotions. How he get to know that I lived here?
But by his expression it look like he didn't except me here.

"Noona, what are you doing here?" He asked to you. You frown

"I should ask you that !" I said he was confused and I was confused . We both were confused.....

"Aish...you both were staring at eachother from ten minutes. Do you know eachother??" Halmeoni said making me stand side to let him come inside.

He look at me then a package in his hand. He ran towards the kitchen and open the fridge pit that package inside....

"What was that in package?" Halmeoni asked he come to us then sat on couch in rest mode.

"Halmeoni, it was icecream I want to eat so, I came here with icecream I need someone's company after all. Y/n what are you doing here?" He asked me making me sit beside him and Halmeoni sat also.

"I live in neighbour house. I am here because Halmeoni invite me to the dinner." I said he show his bunny smile.

" We gonna have so much fun today where is hyung? Halmeoni!" He asked Halmeoni she stand up

"Wait, let me call him" she said and went upstairs.

"Jungkookaah do you know them? I mean Halmeoni or Yoongi oppa ?!?!" I asked him he look at me

"Yeah, they were like my family. From the childhood I knew them" he said I nodded.

"Noona do you like to play video games?" He asked me I chuckled.

" I can give it a chance!" I said to him. We both giggle he went to T.V started connecting some wires.