"Tell Shai we said wassup."

Izzy only nodded grabbing himself a snack pack of apples and caramel along with a water, He headed back to his secluded room which remained all the way to back of the bus.

Waiting for the call to connect, Izzy placed phone on his chest and busied himself with White Men Can't Jump, which was currently playing on the mounted tv.

"This is collect call from Federal Correctional Institution, Tallahassee from..." The automated voice spoke. "Shai Shai." Shai's slightly high-pitched voice emerged as the video call connected

"Can you see me?" She asked running her hands over her head.
"Yea, I see you wit yo lil bob n shit." he smiled, "what you on foe?"

Shai smiled for a while before thinking about what she'd say to start the conversation. "Shit, they tried to feed me boloney today." Shai cringed even thinking about the lunch. "How about you?"

"Shitttt." Izzy mumbled, "I'm straight, been workin and back and forth at the studio." Shai nodded. "I wish i was working right now. I should've never did it."

"Well I don't know cause who wanna be broke?" Shai said in a duh tone. "Na, look at you." Izzy joked causing her to smack her teeth but eventually laugh with him. "but you really wanted to talk to me? I never heard of a nigga wanting a girl who locked up."

"I told you i been wanted to get at you but I wasn't yo type." Izzy stuffed his mouth with fruit snacks. Shai gave a confused look before her curiosity killed the cat.

"What's my type?" She was genuinely confused because she didn't believe she had one. "Niggas who be wearing birkins and shaking they hips." The blunt statement caused Shai to straight face him

"Oh."

"Shit was pathetic like i said." Izzy shook his head at the thought of her past relationship. "I could tell you was fuckin with the letter."

"I've received plenty letters from rappers like lil romeo and lil scrappy." Shai joked causing him to laugh. "Yo ass play too much," He twisted of his dreads as she continued to laugh. "I can't wait to come home."

"Keep waiting, you still got a good bit to go."

"Nigga?" Shai squinted. "I just know you lying to me, bitch is that Izzy?" Shai's cellmate, Tasha, covered her mouth in shock. Tasha was eighteen and locked up on stealing clothes from lululemon and macy's for her younger siblings. Tasha's younger siblings loved Izzy's music and she was currently starstruck.

"Girl, this is my cousin Tyrone. Back up!"

Izzy shook his head, listening to her lie to the girl who couldn't fathom the fact that Shai knew Izzy. Shai however only looked at the younger as if she'd lost all her marbles. "Okay it's him damn but chill, he ain't even allat cute."

"So are you still going to come visit me like you said?"

"Uh yeah, i just gotta get my daughter first."

"Oh well, talk to you tomorrow." Shai hung up the phone with her jaw practically on the floor as well as Tasha's. Daughter? You could literally search up his name and there's nothing about a daughter pertaining to anything in his personal life.

12 hrs later
[ ATLANTA,GEORGIA ]
ALYSSA'S HOME

Izzy stuffed his hands in the pockets of his essential sweatpants awaiting for his babymother to answer the door. Only for her younger sister to open the door with a smile, who welcomed him in with a hug.

"Grammy, roman win." He heard the little voice of his baby girl say from the living room. "The T-tribal chief." Arya mimicked the voice of the commentators

"Ry what the hell girl?" He watched her try to show her grandma her shirt as she ran smack into her grandmother's face causing the two to headbut. "Dada." The one year old ran into his arms

The little girl smiled clapping her hands together as Israel gave her a billion kisses over her face. "Why you giving your grandma a hard time?" Izzy spoke as Arya turned her head away sensing she was in 'trouble.'

"She's so energetic, i see why lyssa needed a nap." Alyssa's mom spoke engulfing Izzy into a warm hug. "Damn, you really stole your momma face." Izzy laughed as he headed upstairs to her mom's room

Izzy saw some of his features in Arya some days but she was her mother's twin. However both of their families felt that everyday she favored one of parents more, the two genes obviously fought really hard.

"Mommy,Mommy,Mommy." Arya wiggled in her father's arms once they entered her mother's room. "Wait baby, it's getting good." Alyssa referred to the new netflix series she'd gotten into, the surrogacy.

"Tell her no baby."

Alyssa sent Izzy a death stare before the two made eye contact, Izzy licking his lips once he saw the freshly installed pink lace frontal wig on her. "You look good babymomma." She mumbled a 'thank you' watching him plop next to her

"What you been on mama?"

"Well i finished writing my verse for that song that we're going to do together, played birthday with ryry, and caught up on some sleep." She poured a cup of ice in her mouth

"Let me talk to your momma real quick, go bother tt brook."

Arya ran out the room, going to play a game with her aunt brook which meant she'd be out soon. "What do we have to talk about and how was your performance?" She looked at him as he looked at her with low eyes

"It was good, It ain't really nun to talk about. Just do me a favor and turn yo side."

Izzy pulled her skims boxers down before sliding himself inside of her from below. Alyssa grabbed his wrist as a moan flew from her mouth. It had been so long since she had been intimate and her babydaddy was the best.

"Right there Izzy." Alyssa moaned