Ch-14 My Fault

The next morning Aarohi had gone to hospital early in the morning as the previous day she had taken a leave. By now Akruti had also reached the college. She was walking across the corridor when she saw a young handsome guy running towards her at a very high speed, before Akruti could understand anything he bumped into her and both of them fell on the ground.

"Ouch! Can't you see and walk!! What if my leg breaks? You idiottt" screamed Akruti in an angry voice.

The guy was constantly looking at her, he was lost in her beauty. Akruti was looking very cute, she was wearing denim jeans with an embroidered sweatshirt. She had tied her hair into a messy bun and she was wearing a brownish nude coloured lipstick.
As the guy kept staring at her, she said "Excuse me! Hello! Are you even listening to me?"

"I.. I'm sorry. I actually didn't push you intentionally, if you want I can take you to the doctor." said that guy.

Before Akruti could say anything a loud voice was heard from behind, "Adi!! What the hell are you doing on the floor? We have a class now!! We are already very late, let's go"

After this Akruti got up and headed towards her class.

This guy was Aditya Verma, he was really a good-looking guy, all the junior girls were obsessed with him. Aditya was Akruti's senior. Akruti didn't engage much with the seniors, she knew only 1-2 seniors. So she didn't have any idea who this Aditya was.

"Interesting! Who is she, I want to know more about this girl" said Aditya in his mind.
------------------------------------------------------------

Here Avni was working in the office, she was going through some files when her phone started ringing.
*Anirudh calling*

As soon as she read the name flashing on her mobile screen, a smile appeared on her face. She quickly picked up the call.
Anirudh, "Avni! I have something very important to say. Please don't say no!"

"What happened Anirudh? Is everything good?" Said Avni in a tensed voice.

"Uh.. actually, today is my school reunion. So will you come with me? Pleaseeeee" said Anirudh in a cute voice.

"But Anirudh, what will I do by going there? There will be all seniors only. Don't you think you should take Nishtha with you instead of me" said Avni.

"Nishtha? Where did she come from!! She'll go with someone else. And I'm asking you!! I don't want Nishtha to come with me! I want YOU to come with me. And moreover, I'll be there naa! You won't feel alone. I promise" said Anirudh.

"Okay! Fine fine. I'll come with you. Please inform me of the timing" said Avni in a lovely voice.

"Thankyou!!!! You must be ready by 7 pm, and I'll pick you up from the office. Byee! See you soon" By saying this Anirudh disconnected the call.

"Anirudh, this..this attachment is not good for me. Why don't you understand? I..I can't hurt myself again!! We both know that you just treat me as your friend and nothing else..then why do you do all this? I have to learn to stay away from you. Because..this this won't continue forever, one day someone will come into your life and you'll forget me. I know this day will come, so I have to prepare myself for that day." Said Avni in a disheartened voice.