Chapter 35

Aryah's POV

"Bout time we get to see yo fine ass!" Deja ran up and hugged me.

"Ole dramatic ass." Bre'yanna rolled her eyes refering to Deja as she gave me a hug.

"We goin out to lunch to catch up on everything that happened this past month." Deja said as we hopped in her car and headed to Las Hadas our favorite Mexican restaurant.

The whole ride was nothin but jokes, music, and us play arguing.

"Finally, Deja you drive like a damn maniac." Bre'yanna huffed as we got out the car.

"Shut the fuck up hoe!" Deja rapped Big Sean's lyrics to Bre'yanna.

"Y'all are some damn fools." I laughed as we sat down and began to look over the menue.

"SOOOOO HOW WAS YOUR TRIP?" Deja and Bre'yanna said at the same time. I looked at them over my menue skeptically.

"What y'all up to?" I glared at they sneaky asses.

"Girl you glowin' so I know you had a hell of a time!" Deja said as she sipped on her limonade.

"For real! You seemed to have much more fun then we did." Bre rolled her eyes as she sipped on a sprite a little to hard and began choking. I laughed as Deja held up Bre's arms and slapped her back. My goofy ass was literally on the florr and everyone was staring at us.

"Bitch you just gone stand there and laugh?" Bre finally stopped chokin and was mean muggin me.

"I-you- funny- oh- lord." I chocked out my chopped up words still laughin.

"Why is she laughin ain't shit funny." Deja said trying to keep herself from laughing." I mean come on Bre that was kinda funny." Deja finally laughed and Bre just mughed the both of us.

"Fuck both of you, I thought y'all were my best friends." Bre pouted as we finally settled down.

"Ok Bre I'm sorry, I was being a bad friend." I tried to sound sympathetic but ended up laughin again.

"I hate chu." Bre imitated Tasha off of Everybody Hates Chris

"No you don't. Anyways! My trip was the shit," I smiled as I looked at Bre and Deja. "I know I said 'fuck love' and all that but I met this dude on the plane named Nick, and let me tell you that boy is fine for a white boy!" I smiled ear to ear.

"Hold the fuck up!" Bre'yanna put her hand up,"Nick is a whire boy?" She asked her eyeballs damn near poppin out of her head.

"Yes he's a white boy, he made me happy and made all the pain go away, he really makes me happy." I sighed, I already miss my baby.

"Well damn! Get yo white boy on!" Deja high fived me.

"My turn to tell a story." Bre said as the waiter set our plates down.

"Wait I'm not done." I pouted before Bre vould speak again.

"Ok fine... Make it quick to I wanna say something." She smiled.

"Petty ass, anyways I found out I'm a month preg-" I couldn't even finish my sentence before Deja started choking on her smothered burrito.

"What the fuck y'all always chokin for?" I said after Deja finally settled down." Makes me wonder if y'all can really take the dick like y'all swear ya do." I joked with them.

"Fuck you hoe." Deja laughed.

"Leave my sex life out of this." Bre laughed along with me and Deja.

"Anyways, I'm a month pregnant by that bitch nigga Austin." I looked down at my plate suddenly lossing my appetite." But on the bright side, the baby is still my baby so whatever, and Nick came wit me to my first appointment in Dominican, ummm oh yeah I plan on moving out there after I get this shit sorted out and hand over my empire to y'all." I sighed.

"I'm so proud of you baby girl." Deja smiled as her and Bre grabbed my hands and we laughed."Why we all of a sudden bein mushy?" I asked as I leaned back in my chair damn near falling.

"We all tweakin today." Deja laughed as I sat in my chair like a normal person.

"Now its my turn to laugh." Bre said as she began to fo that dumb ass sarcastic 'Ha-ha-ha' laugh.

"Hater." I playfully rolled my eyes."So whats new wit y'all?"

"Deja is pregnant." Bre pointed at Deja.

"Tattle tale." Deja tolled her eyes.

"Y'all act like some little ass kids." I smirked.

"I'm three at heart." Bre said as she pounded her "heart". "That shit hurt." She scrunched up her face as she rubbed her chest.

" Congratulations bae!" I said to Deja as I gave her a hug.

"Sex with Trey is still A1." Bre said. I swear this girl has zero fitler.

"Good for you to bae." I said sarcastically as I gave her a hug to.