Chapter 37: Great Naval Battle Of Philades Sea

Date: 27 August 1946/1646

-Palpadian Empire-

In The Morning Days, Of Duro Harbor, A Whole Fleet of Almost 136 Vessels Under the 4th Imperial Western Battlefleet. A Admiral That Lead the Fleet is Duano, As He Received The Following Order To Begin It Invasion on Fenn Kingdom Once Again.

The Fleet Consist of 45 Ship of The Line, 15 Ironclad, 10 Dragon Carrier With Another 66 Landing Craft of 70,000 Troop of Musketeers That Was Going To Land on the Nishinomiyako Town. With Admiral Duano, Who Look at the Fleet From His Ironclad Deck. Looking the Amount of The Fleet.

Duano: This Amount Of Vessels.... Are we Going to Win And Take Fenn Kingdom After, A Humiliation Defeated of the 2nd Imperial West Fleet.

Duona Then Look at The Crew That Manning the Cannon Or Cleaning The Deck.

Duano: Even So, I Don't Know Why The Gorverment of Our is More of a Naive to See and Analyze The Alliance? I Hear from the Rumor that The Alliance Have Handed Louria Kingdom in 2 or 3 Days I think.

Then, a Captain Whose is Name, Asti. One of the Ship of the Line, Captain Came Up To Him after He Have Board the Ironclad.

Asti: Well, What A Wonderful Day.... Wasn't it, Admiral Duano?

Duano: Yes.... Is Surely the Day That We Going to Take Fenn Again.

Asti: What Wrong with That?

Duano: I Don't know, It Just that I Have a Feeling That Something Dread is Coming.

Asti: Well, Don't Mind Much about That. The Empire is Strong in Military Might. One Day, We Will Take the Alliance Once We Finish Off Fenn Kingdom.

Duano: Yes..... How Rear Admiral Armos? He Already Departed For His Mission?

Asti: Yes, He Already Departed A Few Hour Ago. Also, Begin the Scouting Mission Over Fenn Kingdom.

Duano: Good, We Have to Get Ready. We Might Receive the Magic Transponder From Them After They Have Giving The Detail Over The Fenn Kingdom. When We Do, We Will Follow Up The Strategy And Fight Our Way Through There.

Asti: But, Wouldn't Rear Admiral Armos Will Also Link Up on Us And Begun the Invasion.

Duano: He Do, How Many Vessels Under Him?

Asti: Well, About 6 Ship of The Line, 2 Wyvern Carrier and 3 Super Wyvern Carrier Under Him That Made up of 2nd Wyvern Carrier Strike Group Fleet. They Only Doing Scouting Mission, Hope They Do Accord to the Plan.

Duano: I See....

Then, A Sailor Came Aboard of The Ironclad of the Admiral Will Lead. As He Give The Information About the Ready of The Fleet.

Sailor: Admiral! The Fleet is Ready! Are We Ready For the Departure?

The Admiral Look at the Sailor As He Giving out The Answer.

Duano: Then, Unfurled The Sails! We Departed Now! Tell The Rest We Are Departing Now.

Sailor: Yes, Admiral!

Then, The Admiral Look At The Captain And Begin to Give Him The Order To.

Duano: Asti, You Know Your Strategy?

Asti: Yes.

Duano: Then, Follow Upon the Strategy. We Begin When We Link Up With Rear Admiral Armos.

Asti: Right Away, Admiral!

The Sailor Begin to Give Out the Order as The Admiral Look at The Endless Sea.