6 . How quick the good times pass

Mandy seemed flushed for a second and then manspreads letting out a sigh, "I am Arnold, Prince of a distant land. I don't know how I ended up in this body and I would like to know the way to go back to my own body if possible"

Thoma got agitated over the fact that a man owns the body she cherished for so long. "What if he is unable to take care of the body properly during the time he lives here?" thought Thoma.

To Thoma, it also seemed like this prince was a spoilt brat just by how he speaks.

With the judgement of her most precious brain cells, she decides it's better to kill Mandy as Arnold's soul which does not know to act like a women would only bring embarrassment to Mandy's image (we all know how hard it is to rebuild reputation)

She brought a sword and tried to kill him but princes have swordsmanship classes and he does not die easy.

Only problem was, he could only find a cosplay sword around him and he is now sure he will be dead. As much as there is a possibility of returning to the original body, our prince despises pain.
They both engage in a sword fight for what seemed to be for hours. Thoma struggles as she feels it's unfair to kill the body she maintained for so long and the prince realizes he does not have the flexibility and strength as he is in another body.

Both get tired eventually and decide to take a coffee break.

Thoma wipes out the sweat off Mandy's forehead and could sense Arnold looking in her eyes romantically.

Disgusted by Arnold's actions, she immediately choked Mandy's body to death.

Thomasine then proceeded to search online how to hide a dead body. But she was exhausted and went to sleep instead.

On waking up she sees the body is gone. She was worried for a second but then she stopped caring.

"If the body disappeared on it's own, that's good and if the body was taken by someone, and that someone just let me be asleep peacefully, that's good too :)"

Thoma cleaned up her room and went to class, she was not sleepy anymore. It was also kind of convenient nobody remembered the existence of Mandy.

Till date, sometimes, just sometimes Thoma thinks about everything happened so far and smiles to herself.

"Guess, it's just normal life now huh" Thoma thinks to herself as moves on with her life.