PART 20

*At jeon's manison*

They reached there and both went in there rooms to get fresh .. and both were in there rooms busy with there works..

*meanwhile*
*on call*

Lilith- how's the work going on ?

??- it's going on the right track.. and everything is under control..

Lilith- hmm so did you got any information about them..

??- yes we got a lot of information about them and we are still searching for more..

Lilith- that's good I want each and every information about them.. and mail me the information you got..

?? - ok

*The call ended*

Lilith- I'm not leaving you that easily..

*at night jeon's mansion*

*after dinner*

Both yn and jungkook were sitting in the drawing room .. yn was scrolling through her phone and jungkook was working on his laptop..

Suddenly yeonjun came there ..
Both of them looked at him..
Yeonjun bowed to jungkook and said ..

Yeonjun- boss here's the file you asked..

Jungkook- hmm keep it on the table..what about the other data which I asked you..

Yeonjun- you will get it by tomorrow morning and some of them I have already mailed you..

Jungkook- ok have a seat..

Before sitting he bowed to yn also..

Jungkook- this is my secretary yeonjun.. ( he said looking at yn )

Yn nodded her head with a smile and said ..

Yn- I saw him few days ago in morning.. nice to meet you yeonjun.. I am yn ..

Yeonjun- nice to meet you too mam.. ( he said and smiled towards her )

Yn- no need to call me mam you can call me by my name..

Yeonjun- ok

Then yeonjun looked at jungkook and said ..

Yeonjun- boss you have a meeting tomorrow with some business mens who want to invent in our company ..
Jungkook nodded his head..

After some more important discussion yeonjun left from there bidding bye to both of them..

Now both yn and jungkook were again sitting alone..

Yn- umm jungkook can I ask you something?

He hummed without looking at her..
Still focusing on his laptop..

Yn- actually... I want to eat ice cream.. (she said looking at him and asked hesitantly..) so can I go ?

He looked at her..

Jungkook- I'll ask of my men to get you some tell me which one you want..

Yn- a.actually I want to go there at ice cream parlor and eat.. soo ( she said looking at him with hopeful eyes )

Jungkook- let's go then.. you're not going out alone at this hour.. I'll come with you..

Yn- really thank you so much .. ( she hugged him out of happiness.. and he froze on his place not able to process everything and he didnt knew how to react.. this was the very time a girl hugged him .. a girl hugged the mafia king.. everyone fears him so much that they can't eve look into his eyes.. no one even dares to make a eye contact with the devil..  when she realised what she did she immediately let go of him.. and sat at a distance getting embarrassed of herself..

Yn- s.sorry I. I didn't mean that.. actually due to excitement..i.( she said looking down ) 

Jungkook- it's ok.. ( he said staring deeply at her..)

Yn stood from her place and said - I'm coming from my room then we will go.. ( saying this she ran upstairs while he chuckled at her cuteness )

Both of them went to the car and he drove to the ice cream parlor..

*at the ice cream parlor*
*in the car*

Jungkook- what if you catch cold after eating ice cream?

Yn- I don't mind ( she said and shrugged her shoulder)

Jungkook shake his head at her childish behavior..

Jungkook- ok then let's go home .. you're not serious about your health..

Yn- no no no no please jungkook just one I promise I'll take good care of myself pleasee ( she said showing her puppy eyes  and a little pout which did melt his heart )

Jungkook-  ok .. which flavor you want.. ?

Yn- chocolate cone..

Jungkook nodded and said - sit in the car I am coming ( and then he went to get her ice cream )

He got her a stack of different types of chocolate cones ..

When he came back he gave it to her and her eyes widened..

Yn- oh my god soo many ice creams..

Jungkook- you aren't eating all now eat one and rest all you can eat tomorrow in morning..

Yn- but they will melt if I won't eat them now.. ( she said and smiled mischievously thinking she would get to eat them all now )

He smirked and opened the small refrigerator in the back seat ..

Jungkook- nah not today.. they won't melt don't worry..  now keep them there.. he said pointing at the mini fridge .. ( yn pouted seeing it )

Yn- ok atleast I can eat one..