PART 18

Yn- huh.. oh were you saying something I'm sorry I just zone out ( she said getting embarrassed as he just caught her looking at him shamelessly)

Jungkook- thank you for the banana milk too..

Yn- mine pleasure.. i was just so shocked to know that you like something else too rather then coffee ..( she said and smiled.. she just couldn't help but smile.. that was the very first time he was talking to her like that so softly and she saw him smiling for the first time which was really heart warming for her .. her heart captured that smile of his forever )

Yn- btw where does your parents live ? ( she said sipping on her banana milk )
Jungkook - they live in busan .. ( he said sipping on his banana milk )

Yn- then why you live Seoul and not in Busan with your parents ?

Jungkook- it's safe there for them and I have a lot of work too always there are so many missions and then company also.. I always go to visit them..

Yn nodded her head ..

Jungkook- what about your parents..?

Yn- they live in different city.. I came to Seoul for work ..

Jungkook- you have any sibling.. ?

Yn- yes I have a brother he's younger then me.. he's studying in university..
Jungkook nodded his head..

Yn- I miss my family a lot..I miss my home..  ( she said looking at the moon with a sad smile while the moon was shining in the sky and hearing there conversations)

Jungkook- isn't this your home ? ( he asked staring at her mesmerizing blue eyes )

Yn shook her head and with a chuckle she said

Yn- sometimes home is not a place, it's a person. Where you can go after shitty day or a good day. Where your body, your soul and your heart finds peace.. what else you need in this materialistic world ? ( she said looking in his eyes with a smile ) if you have find your home.. Then you're one of the luckiest person in the world.. never let go of your home..

Jungkook in mind - maybe I have found my home..

He nodded at her words..

Jungkook - do you believe in forevers ?

Yn- umm in my perspective.. forever doesn't means till death or in afterlife.. sometimes it just means to live your life in the moments.. we should enjoy every moment cause death is unexpected.. and we should express our love if we love someone.. because we fail to tell our loved ones how much we love them but regret when they have left us..

Jungkook- have you ever fell in love .. ( he asked curiously staring at her deeply as he can see her soul through it )

Yn was a bit taken aback by his sudden question.. but she decided to answer it.. even though she never opened up to anyone but her heart was telling her to open up to him.. and tell him everything..

Yn- life had other plans with me and ... falling in love isn't a part of that.. love isn't in the cards for me.. yn in mind - even if deep down I know it's the one thing I want the most..

Yn- what about you have you ever fell for someone..

Jungkook- never found someone like that..

Yn- hmm I see.. maybe god has someone better for you..

Jungkook- just like you.. ( he whispered to himself )

Yn- did you said something?

Jungkook shook his head ..

Jungkook - no ..( he checked the time in his phone ) it's already past 1 we should sleep now .. he said standing followed by yn..

Jungkook- good night.. and again thanks for today..

Yn- anything for you.. good night.. ( she said and smiled and  jungkook went to his room )

*And that's from where two hearts started connecting slowly*