PART 16

Jimin snapped his finger infront of jungkook's face.. to bring him back to reality..

Jimin- come on earth bro.. we're  still here.. don't get so lost in your lovers imagination..( jungkook just stared at him without saying anything while jimin and taehyung laughed )

Taehyung- anyways let's go jimin we have other works too.. will meet later bro.. ( he said looking at jungkook and he nodded in response )

Both jimin and taehyung left for there work and jungkook was doing his work on his pc when he got a call from someone he looked at the caller ID and then picked the call to hear someone scolding him from the other side of the phone ..

??- yahhh you little brat didn't you missed me .. ?

Jungkook- uhh jin hyung .. I was about to call you..

Jin- since how many days were you about to call me huh.. you really don't care about your elder brother.. such a heartless little brat you are huh .. ( he said scolding the little one while being a little dramatic )

Jungkook- no no hyung it's nothing like that I thought you would be busy with the work that's why.. I'm sorry.. how are you .. ( he said trying to control the anger of his elder brother )

Jin- I'll come there then I will teach you some lessons.. anyways I'm fine ..how have you been.. I heard you brought yn to our house and she's living there..

Jungkook- I'm fine hyung and yes she's living with us from now on for sometime until her financial status gets better.. I already told you everything..

Jin- yes I know and jimin and taehyung said she cooks delicious desserts and all.. and I'm really excited to meet her.. ( he said in excitement )

Jungkook- not again hyung even you're like jimin and taehyung hyung.. ( he said shaking his head )

Jin- yahh not everyone is like you.. perhaps she's like our little sister.. so you don't need to interfere.. just mind your own business and take good care of her until I reach there..

Jungkook- yeah sure btw is the work done there.. and when are you coming Back everyone is missing you..

Jin- yes I have dealt with the Russian mobs for the new weapons and we'll get them by next week they will export it by ship.. till then I'll reach there and I'll take care of it.. these weapons will play a major role in our future missions.. and don't worry I'll be back in 4-5 days all of my work is done here mostly..

Jungkook- ok then I'll inform taehyung and jimin hyung.

Jin - yeah ok

Jungkook- take care till then .. I'm hanging up bye..

Jin - you too bye..

The call ended ..

*time skip to jeon's mansion at night*

Yn was already waiting for everyone sitting in the drawing room..

She was scrolling through her phone when she heard Cars entering jeon's  mansion and after sometimes all three of them entered the masion..

Yn- it took you guys a lot of time to come today.. anyways how was your day ( she asked standing infront of them with her beautiful enchanting smile plastered on her face .. )

Jimin- there was a lot of work and meetings today.. and I'm already exhausted he said dropping himself on the sofa including taehyung..

Taehyung- yeah I'm also exhausted .. ( jungkook sat too with them )

Yn- ok so for refreshen you guys I have made a lot of things today so get freshen up so we can have dinner..

Jungkook- it's quite late haven't you eaten your dinner ?

Yn- no I was waiting for you all..
( she said looking at jungkook)

Jungkook- you should've eaten .. maybe if it would take us more time .. then are you gonna starve yourself.. ( he said shaking his head in disapproval)

Yn- I'm sorry.. I just thought.. that we would eat together ( she said looking down.. fidgeting with her hairs )

Jungkook felt bad for scolding her..

Jungkook- let's go and freshen up then we will  have our dinner .. ( he said looking at taehyung and jimin )

All of them went to freshen up and then they went to have there dinner..

*dinner time*

Yn made all there favorite food and some desserts for them ..

All sat on dining table to have there dinner ..

Jimin- oh my god this much food.. ( his eyes lit up seeing all the delicious food )

Taehyung- you made  our favorite food for us.. awh sweetheart thank you so much .. it smells so good .. damn I can't wait to eat.. ( he said and took the first bite of the bimbap and his eyes closed immediately and the taste hitted  his mouth he felt like his soul flew to heaven)

Taehyung- oh my god yn .. you make such delicious food ... maybe I should start living here to have food made by you everyday.. you're just soo good thank you so much ( he said giving her a flying kiss )

Yn- you can't eat very spicy food so I made it less spicy for you.. and I'm glad you liked it oppa .. ( she said with a sweet smile )

Jimin- oh my my.. it's actually so good .. yn have you done any classes for cooking or what.. you got magic in your hands beautiful .. it's a chef kiss .. I love it.. ( he said filling his mouth with more food )

Meanwhile jungkook sat there thinking how she knows his favorite food .. he was just staring at the food..

Jimin- yah bitch your tummy won't fill by looking at the food eat it .. it's so damn good.. and thanks for bringing yn here..

Jungkook looked at yn who was sitting beside him and she was already looking at him..

Yn- I know you're thinking how I know your favorite food .. jimin and taehyung oppa told me.. now eat it else it'll get cold..

Then jungkook also started eating without saying anything..

All of them were busy eating the relishing food made by yn..