PART 13

Yn- oh my god !! A library.. it's majestic.. woahh.. ( she stepped inside and started checking the books she picked a fairytale book and as she opened it a picture fell down from it she picked it up and checked it .. and seeing the picture her heart started beating really fast.. and tears welled in her eyes.. she touched the photo with soo much love and affection.. she closed the book and took the photo with her..) I guess I'm taking this photo with me.. Hopefully jungkook won't notice anything..

( she checked if there is any camera and luckily there weren't any.. then she went to next floor and checked few rooms there they all had stuffs related to jungkook work.. his office.. his meeting room .. security room.. study room and so on.. so she didn't enter in those room cause she doest wants to make jungkook angry.. man even the corridors here are never-ending.. )

( she said walking in the corridor the she went to the third floor straight to the terrace and the view from there was breathtaking she was so mesmerized by the beauty.. whole jeon mansion was on display from the top and if looked so beautiful as it was surrounded by the deep forest the trees were dancing in rhythm and cold wind was blowing hitting her bare skin .. The place was surrounded by hundreds of guards )

Yn- there are hundreds of guards and maids here just to serve for a single person.. he's really the mafia king.. anyways it's so pretty here ( she said taking a deep breath )

Yn- this deep forest just makes it more attractive.. I just can't believe jungkook even owns this forest.. how can someone be this rich ? God you could have gave me one percent of his richness so my owner wouldn't have kicked me out of the house.. and I could live a better life with my family .. I miss my family ( she said looking at the deep forest her eyes filled with sadness .. ) uhh yn don't be sad remember we were taking a tour of the mansion .. I can't go outside the mansion but I can go to the garden right it's inside the mansion only.. let's go now.. ( saying this she went downstairs in the garden and she was again mesmerized by the beauty of the nature different kind of trees and bushes so many variety of flowers) it's so pretty and colourful I love this place she said walking there touching the flowers ..

Then a guard approached her ..

Guard - mam you should go inside the mansion .. sir told you not to come outside ..

Yn- don't worry I won't go anywhere I'm just taking a tour of this mansion .. ( she said with a reassuring smile )

The guard nodded and left..

Yn- there's so much security here uff.. ( she said shaking her head)

After sometime she went inside the mansion in her room .. After roaming everywhere.. she plopped herself on the bed and let out an exhausted sigh ..

Yn- this mansion is so huge and beautiful and I'm already tired.. I've been roaming around since hours .. she said smelling the beautiful red rose which she plucked from the garden .. uhh it smells so good.. lemme keep this in my diary.. ( she kept that rose and photo which she brought from the library in her diary ) now what should I do.. hmm ( she said thinking ) let's make something for the boys.. saying this she head towards the kitchen ..

*Timeskip*
*jeon corporations*

Jungkook- hyung mail me the details which I asked you and also I want the file of our stock marketing department.. ( he said looking at taehyung who was sitting infront of him )

Taehyung nodded in response..

Taehyung- I'll send you the file by someone..

Jungkook- how's everything going on in other departments ?

Taehyung- I checked everything in the morning and all the departments are doing well .. so many businessman are willing to invest in our company ..
currently in market we're on top along with the Kim's Industry and the Crown ..

Jungkook- sounds good ( saying this he took a sip of his black coffee )

Till then jimin entered in the cabin with a file ...

Jimin- what's up guys .. ( saying this he sat beside taehyung)

Taehyung- you had some work right ? ( he said looking at jimin )

Jimin nodded and replied- yes and it's done.. here's the data of finance department.. it has all the information you asked for.. ( saying this he handed the file to Jungkook)

Jungkook- thanks hyung ( he said checking the file )

Jimin- mention not bro ( he said and smiled a little looking at the young one )

Taehyung cleared his Throat to catch there attention and said - btw jungkook these days your insane lover isn't troubling you .. did she got someone new or what .. ( he said and laughed a little )

Jimin- maybe she's busy planning something new for him ( he said joining his soulmate to tease Jungkook)

Jungkook- idk I haven't heard from her since a long time.. ( he said in his cold voice and poker face )