PART 12

Selena - you don't know with whom you're talking ?

Yn- do I get bonus points if I pretend I care ? ( she said sarcastically raising her one eyebrow )

Selena- you don't know with whom you're messing .. I belong to mafia family my father is a mafia too .. you'll have to face consequences..( she said furiously )

Yn folded her hands and looked at her with a poker face..

Yn- this may shock you my dear, but I don't actually give a shit about it... do whatever you want... ( she said with a fake smile )

Selena had enough she couldn't take it anymore.. and stood from the chair .. glaring at yn ..

Selena - I'll see you later.. bitch ( she murmered under her breath)

She looked at jungkook..

Selena - I have some work boss gtg .. ( she again tried to hug him but he glared at her and she stood straight fidgeting with fingers .. ) bye boss meet you at club then ( she looked at jimin and winked them she left from there swaying her Butts)

As soon as she left Taehyung and jimin clapped in unison looking at yn with an amused expression..

Taehyung- woah yn you saved him ! ( he said in an astonished tone )

Yn- cool, Where's my prize then ? ( she said normally with a little smile )

Jimin - you're so Savage beautiful.. thank you for saving me from that bitch.. I'm not interested in her anymore..

Yn nodded ..

Yn- can you guys talk all this thing when I'm not around.. I actually don't like these stuffs.. it's so cringe.. ( she said giving an annoyed expression)

Jimin- ok I'll keep that in mind from next time.. but you actually looked so cool while roasting her ..

All this time jungkook was just staring at her silently and she could feel his eyes digging holes on her body but she ignored it ..

Taehyung- she ate it and left no crumbs .. keep it up sweetheart.. ( he said giving her a thumbs up and his infamous boxy smile )

Jungkook glared at Taehyung for the nickname..

Taehyung looked down clearing his Throat..

Then suddenly yeonjun came there.. everyone looked at him ..

Yeonjun- good morning boss.. sorry I'm quite late.. let's go else you'll be late for the meeting..

Jungkook nodded and stood up from his place .. followed by jimin, Taehyung and yn..

All of them stood up from there place to leave for there work..

Yeonjun looked at YN and gave a small smile cause this was the first time they were meeting and yn also smiled looking at him..

Jungkook looked at the boys and said..

Jungkook -you guys go I'm coming..
yeonjun wait for me in the car..

Yeonjun- ok boss ..

They all left..

Jungkook then looked towards yn who was standing there fidgeting with her fingers...

Jungkook- if you need something call me..

Yn looked at him and nodded..

Jungkook- I'm leaving now..

Yn- ok.. bye..

Jungkook nodded and left..

As soon as left yn throwed her body on the sofa.. relaxing herself..

Yn- uff what kind of nasty bitch she was.. her behavior ugh that was really disgusting idk how he has kept her in his gang .. ( she said Making a disgusted face )

Anyways let's take a tour of the mansion .. I haven't seen all the places here.. ( she said excitedly and jumped from the sofa and stood up clapping her hands out of excitement )

Yn- okay so from where should I start.. jungkook said not to go outside of mansion so let's start from this floor only..( she said to herself  roaming in the corridors ) this place is just like a castle.. soo beautiful and dreamy .. I feel like a princess here.. aish.. it's so huge that I feel like I'll get lost here.. ( she chucked going around the corridor there were many rooms  and all of them were closed she opened few of them and they were all guestrooms after sometime she opened a door at inside the room there was a huge library )