meeting Radha

Little Leela was trying her best to control her excitement as it would be the first time she would be going out with Nand Baba to a nearby village called Barsana.

The mukhiya of Barsana had been a dear friend of Nand Baba since their childhood, they had been invited to celebrate the birth of a son who had been lovingly named Shridhama by his elder sister Radha.

" baba-baba! Main thak gayi! Kya hum kuch der vishram karle?" Nand Baba smiled at the five-year-old and nodded.

He chuckled to himself as he saw her getting restless after a few minutes,
He waited for the moment when she would ask him to let her explore, not that it would be a problem as they were already inside the borders of Barsana.
It just took a few more seconds for her patience to crumble as she looked at him with puppy eyes and said, Baba, yahan per kitni pyaari gayian hai! Kya main unke sath khel aaun?"

"Awashya jao putri par zyaada dur mat Jana!" She quickly kissed his cheek and ran away.

___________________________________________

Leela ran around the grazing cows,
She finally came to a stop under a tree
And pulled out a flute similar to that of krishna.

She started playing the flute and slowly all sorts of animals started gathering around her, namely rabbits, pigeons,
Cows etc. She lost herself in the depths of the tune. When she finally opened her eyes, she was startled as she saw a beautiful young lady sitting in front of her looking lost and in love with the tune.

 When she finally opened her eyes, she was startled as she saw a beautiful young lady sitting in front of her looking lost and in love with the tune

Leela got up from her place to shake the young lady out of her trance but tripped and ended up falling on her. She caught Leela and helped her sit properly before saying," Toh tum ho, jo Roj pratah kal Bansi bajakar Meri nidra Bhang karti ho!"

Leela stood up with her nose in the air, pretending to be offended as she said,
" mujhe pata nahin tha ki Barsana Ke Log Apne atithiyon per aarop Lagate Hain!"

The girl controlled her laughter and introduced herself," kshma karna, Meri Manza Tumhen thes pahunchane Ki Nahin Thi Putri! Vaise mera naam Radha hai, Tumhara Kya Naam Hai?"

" bakiyon ka to pata nahin lekin Gokul Mein Sab Mujhe 'Leela' kah kar bulate Hain!" She said and bowed dramatically
Before both of them made eye contact for a second and burst out laughing.
Radha instinctually pulls Leela into her lap and asks," Achcha Tumhare Mata Pita kahan hai?"

Leela who had become comfortable in Radha's lap suddenly jumped and slapped her hand on her forehead," Are re! Yahan par Kitna Samay Beet Gaya mujhe pata hi nahin Chala,
Nand baba Mera Intezar kar rahe Honge!"

Radha stands up and picks her up puts Leela on her hips and says," Achcha batao Tumhare baba kahan hain,
main Tumhen unke pass Chhod Aati hun!" Leela nods and tells her where Nand Baba is waiting for her.

By the time Radha reached Nand Baba Leela had fallen long asleep in her arms had curled around her completely and was using her dupatta as a blanket.
When radha found Nand Baba he was conversing with her father,' Mukhiya Vrishbhan'. When they saw Leela curled up around Radha they chuckled at the relaxed form of Leela and Nand Baba said," Vrisbhan Tumhari Putri Sacchi Mein Manmohini hai, Hamari Leela ko to Yashoda aur Krishna Ke Siva Kisi Aur Ke God mein nidra nahin aati lekin Dekho Kuchh hi kshanon mein Radha se Kitni jud gai hai!"

" Sahi Kaha Tumne Mitra! Radha Putri Ek kam Karo Tum Ghar ki taraf nikalo vahan jakar Leela ko aaram se Sula do Abhi Tumhare Hath bhi dukhne lage honge."

Radha nods and heads towards their house as the two best friends catch up on lost time.

___________________________________________

Hey guys!

So, I have a question for all of you.
Who do you want the face claim of preyasi to be?

I will give you options and you can comment to let me know which of the following actors you want as her face claim.

For ages:- 5-12

Or