The Birth

"HAR HAR MAHADEV!"

"HAR HAR MAHADEV!"

The soldiers of Mithila screamed as they Tore the Enemies apart,
Mithila, the land known for its peace and knowledge was brought down to endless war because of their enemy jarasand.

  The reason behind these wars was that
The Maharaja of Mithila had refused to take a second wife in the form of Jarasandh's youngest daughter.
He straight to Jarasandh's face had said
He had taken Ek Patni Vrat and would only have one wife in this lifetime and the next 6.

The War had begun somewhere around 4 months ago,
The king was busy fighting for his and his people's lives.
whereas Queen Aarnika could give birth anytime now.

_________________________________________

On the night of poush-shukla-sasthi,

The eldest Prince Aryaman had taken the responsibility of his mother's and unborn sibling's security.
Seeing that the palace was under attack,
Aryaman took a few soldiers and doctors put his mother in a Chariot and rode in the direction of the forest.

The forests of Mithila were the only place from where they could safely escape because the soldiers wouldn't there enter the forest with the intention of Murder,
it is said that the first time when Shri Ram and Devi Sita met was in this forest.

  In the forest they had to wait for a few minutes to think which direction they should go, North was not an option as it was covered by the Himalayas,
If they went further East then they would enter Mleccha lands, if they went south then they would reach Kaling which was a friendly Nation to Magadh.
So, the only option that they had was to go west towards the mainland.

By the time they made the decision the soldiers of Jarasandha nearing the borders, without wasting a single minute they ran south for a few hours before taking a sharp turn and riding towards the mainland.
___________________________________________

2 days later,

They had run through different kingdoms without waiting or even resting for more than 1/2 prahar (3hrs).

Due to the strain and shock of the attack and the continuous travel the queen had gone into labour a day ago,
They didn't have any choice or any place to stop because no matter where they went the people of Jarasandh were following them, after riding for half a day they entered No Man's Land.

These were the areas,
that were rumoured to have been captured by the Asuras,
So, stopping in this place was an even Big no-no.

After nearly 3 days of riding and one and a half days of labour pains,
In the middle of the night they reached somewhere, That seemed like a cowherd village.

The screams of his mother became louder by the second and Aryaman knew that now they had no other option but to ask for help for the safety of his mother and Unborn sibling,
he closed his eyes and requested Shri Ram for guidance,
When he opened his eyes,
they were suddenly attracted to a large house which would have belonged to the Mukhiya of the village.
He ran to the front door and started banging it for help.

A man in his early 30s opened the door after a few seconds and asked," Pranam, aap kaun hai?" then he paused as he took in the teenager's appearance as he continued," Dekhne Mein To Kisi rajparivar Se Lagte Ho, Hamare is Chhote se Gaon Mein aapka Kya Kam Hai?"

Tears sprung up in Aryaman's eyes as he joined his hand in front of the man and started begging him," Kripa Kijiye Manyavar, Meri Mata ki prasav pida Aarambh Ho Gai Hai aur Hamari sahayata Ke Liye Koi Nahin Hai.
Agar aap Hamari sahayata Karte Hain To Keval ham hi Nahin pura Mithila aajeevan aapka kritgy rahega!!"

The man quickly yelled for his wife and sister-in-law, held the shaking teenager and asked," Tumhari Mata kahan hai Putra?"Aryaman quickly pointed towards his Rath and the man, he, the man's wife and his sister-in-law, quickly helped the queen of Mithila inside the house,
The doctors quickly follow behind and then the man proceeds to call his neighbours and ask for their help.
The ladies from all the nearby households gather to help the queen.

_________________________________________

As the screams of his mother became louder and louder, the young boy started shaking with fear and tears won't stop leaking from his eyes.
Suddenly he felt a small pair of Palms
Wipe his tears, he looked down to see a young boy no older than 8 years old holding him in a hug, in that moment all his fear, his tension and his stress disappeared as he lost himself in the arms of the little boy.

After a few minutes, the boy introduced himself," Mera naam Krishna hai!
Aapka naam kya hai bhaiya?"

The 16-year-old Aryaman then realised that he had cried his heart out in the arms of a little eight-year-old boy,
He sat up straight pulled the kid in his lap and said," Mera naam Aryaman hai!"

Before they could get it chance to continue their little conversation,
They heard multiple lightning falls at once and a strong cry throughout Gokul.
The crying was accompanied by the ladies happily exclaiming," Lalli hui hai!!"