•cap 5•

You were helping Verr clean the tables and do some services since you have free day today

Verr:Thank you so much for your help Y/n.

Y/n:Don't worry, I did it with great pleasure, tell me is there anything else I can do for you.

Verr:No, I think not.

Y/n:Ok fine then I'll finish here and I will go home then.

Verr:Wait! Actually there would be one thing.

Y/n:Would be?

Verr:Well…if you can...emh...could you try to convince Xiao to come to the lantern ritual festival?

Y/n:That!?Emh...well, how can I say...I wouldn't have expected such a favor. Are you sure Verr?I mean, I don't know Xiao very well, but I don't think I can convince him,   I don't even see him as a party type honestly.
He is an…Yaksha,right?

Verr:Exact

Y/n:and then he hates things about us "humans". And above all there will be a lot of people there, so even more a no.

Verr:Yes I know but you see, Xiao has always been very busy with his duties, I believe this festival can be good for him.

Paimon helped you to meet Xiao to convince him to come to the festival, you have made a plan and you hope it works.

Y/n:I don't know Paimon…do you think it will work?

Paimon:Yes, of course, don't worry, the important thing is to always have the secret weapon at hand.

Y/n:Do you mean the almond tofu?

Paimon:Exact!

Y/n:If you say so, I hope it works.

Xiao:What do you hope works?

Before you knew it, Xiao appeared behind you and Paimon.

Y/n:Emh...hi Xiao, are you okay?

Xiao:What did you mean before?