season 0 episode 3 first day in hell

Začít od začátku

Guy 1: dude Verosika is the hottest popstar in the world, we figured if you would be willing to introduce us to her?

Y/n: I'm not going to do that. It's obvious your only intentions are to get in bed with her and it's not happening

Guy 3: look at him getting all defensive. Seems like the two of them really are dating.

Y/n: we're not- I've said this so many times I'm not going to say it again.

Guy 2: well how about you give-

Teacher: alright class sit down we got a lot to cover before next week's test.

Lunch time

We currently find y/n laying face down on the table

Y/n: (groan) this day sucks

Ember: what fail a test or something?

Y/n: no one will leave me alone when it comes to Verosika.

Troy: no surprise..... You wouldn't happen to have her number would you?

Y/n: I'm not giving you her number. In fact (stands up) I'm going to walk to my next class and get some peace and quiet.

Cameron: but lunch isn't over yet.

Y/n: oh well (walks away)

Once y/n arrives at the door to his next class he leans against the wall and sighs in relief.

Y/n: seems like school wasn't going to be as normal as I had hoped.... It's can't get any crazier right?

Time skip all the way to home

Alastoria: well y/n I have some news for you. We're going to Hell.

Y/n: WHAT?

(Intro music)

Alastoria: that's right, you're going to be the first living soul to see hell for what it really is.

Y/n: no no no no no no, not happening I ain't going to hell, not any time soon.

Alastoria: well I can't leave my cute itty bitty human all by himself now can I (she said while lightly pinching y/n's cheek.)

Y/n: ow and please don't do that your not my mom.

Alastoria: (Appears behind y/n and leans her head on his shoulder and hugs him from behind) I can think of another role for me to play in your life (whispers) if your interested.

Y/n: (blushing) nope nothing at all.

Alastoria: oh well. (pulls him close) Please hang on.

Y/n closes his eyes and soon he opens them and looks around