Page one: introductions.

"She"
Mirana sighs under her breath, stretching her arms to the end of her desk, her head laying down while her teacher Mr.Noraen teaches from the back of her ears, 💭 'I can't concentrate..all the sleep I lost is totally holding me back'.The bell finally rings, "class dismissed" people start arising from their desks just as soon as they heard those words speak from his mouth. Mirana rises from her desk and grabs her books that lay on top of her desk, flops her bag onto her chair and places her books inside of her backpack, after she was finished she then left the classroom, since she was the last one out she had shut the door and walked into the school hallway, she looked around, people scattered, and people talking to their friends and classmates, she rolls her eyes, 💭 'I only think people are holding each other back by how much socialization they're getting, I don't get it, how can someone want so many distractions..'. "Hmph", she walks out the school and walks home.
The next day. "I"

I awake from my slumber, my eyes still rested, I roll onto my back and let out a whine "ughhhhhhhhhh" 'yawn', I sit up from my bed,  slip on my slippers and tie my hair, I run to the bathroom and turn on the tap, the water spilling out, I then rinse my toothbrush and brush my teeth "shh..it's my party..shurh..and I'll cry..shhhughg.. if I want to..mhhmhhmhh" I put on my uniform and run to the front door "byeee mommm!" "Bye sweetie, have an amazing day at school!" She smiles, I run out the door and to the entrance of  my school, I look around, people whispering, giggling and blushing, not just one group but multiple, but not just girls, some guys too, 💭'what's going on?' I don't have the courage to go up and ask someone about it, but I'll just assume it's no big deal. I walk into the school people crowding the hallways never like before, 💭'?'  My face set focused, my class is past here, but I can't get through, what's this all even about?! I push myself through the crowd to see a tall boy with brown hair and an active attitude, 'why is everyone fussing over him? I don't get the big deal.. I'm guessing he's new?.. his expression joyed, he's laughing,..'hmph', I roll my eyes, my books in my arms my posture fixed and my head in the air with annoyance, I make my way through the crowd and brush my shoulder against his to pass by, he glances over, his mouth slightly open, he wouldn't take his eyes off me for one second, I roll my eyes 'I don't have time for this stuff' and I then walk away.

THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING!! Let me know if you guys want more, I will post every day