Becky half woke up to the feeling of a pillow under her head and covers over her. She quickly woke up frantically and reached next to her for Freen. "Hey, hey, I'm still here. Did I wake you?" Becky shook her head as she snuggled back into Freen's arms. "Are you leaving now?" Freen chuckled at her clinginess and kissed her head. "Not tonight, but I will early in the morning. It's pretty late right now, about 11:30pm." Becky nodded in relief as she snuggled into Freen's shoulder. "Sorry babe, I did not mean to fall asleep." Freen smiled as she caressed her cheek and closed her eyes. "We both did, but it was the best sleep I've had in weeks. I just wanted you to be more comfortable, sorry for waking you."

Becky breathed in deeply and yawned. She rubbed Freen's side with the hand wrapped around her waist. "I'm the most comfortable when I'm in your arms." She snuck her hand up Freen's shirt and rubbed the warm skin giving Freen goosebumps. "I'm the most comfortable when you are in my arms too." Becky began pulling on Freen's clothing trying to remove them. "Let's get you out of these and more comfortable." She helped Freen remove her street clothes and then removed her own leaving both of them naked in bed. "Do you want me to get you some pajamas?" Freen shook her head as she pulled Becky back to her. "No it's a warm night and I think I like this better." She rubbed her hand up and down Becky's back and placed the bed covers over both of them.

⚠️🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞⚠️

Becky ran her middle finger up and down Freen's abdomen as she placed small kisses on her chest and shoulder. She moved down kissing her breast before taking it into her mouth and running her tongue in circles around the nipple several times and flicking her tongue. She sucked on it as she felt the nipple get hard in her mouth and Freen throw her head back into the pillow in pleasure. She grabbed the other breast with her hand, squeezing and rubbing as she continued to suck. "I missed you baby!" She whispered in between sucks as Freen moaned quietly. "Mmmm... I missed you more baby!"

Becky ran her hand down Freen's abdomen down to her inner thighs and pushed on them to separate her legs. She then ran her fingers up and down her already wet folds before stopping at her clit and rubbing it slowly. "Ahh!"Becky smiled at Freen's enjoyment and bit down lightly on her top breast leaving a love mark. "You like that?" She asked as she continued to rub her bud occasionally placing more pressure on it. Freen twitched underneath her unable to answer and simply nodded her head as she bit down on her lower lip. Becky smiled before leaning down and kissing her neck. She moved her hand down and inserted her fingers inside of her taking Freen by surprise and making her moan loudly while gripping the bed sheets. "Fuck!" Freen breathed out as Becky continued moving in and out of her slowly.

Freen's breathing quickened and she began squirming underneath her trying to find her sweet release. Becky noticed her need and quickened her pace causing Freen to move her hips along with her. After several minutes Freen let out a loud moan releasing onto Becky before collapsing back into her pillow. Becky collapsed into her chest as they both caught their breath. After a minute Freen pulled in Becky and began kissing her slowly.

"Your turn sweetie." She flipped Becky over placing her underneath her.  She began kissing her slowly licking and biting her lips before moving down her neck and chest. She could see Becky was ready for her so she quickly moved down her abdomen to her center. She kissed and lightly nipped at the skin before running her tongue up and down her folds causing Becky to clench her teeth and grip the sheets below. She licked and lapped her center until Becky's breathing became labored. Freen then inserted her fingers inside of her moving in and out at a steady pace. After several minutes Becky became desperate and began pushing Freen's head into her center in hopes of finding relief.

After a few minutes of sucking and licking  Becky came into her mouth as she cleaned her up with her tongue. They both laid down panting and attempting to catch their breaths. They snuggled up together and closed their eyes falling back asleep.

In the morning Becky woke up first and began kissing Freen's face and lips. Freen stirred and returned the kisses while her eyes were still closed. "Walked up sleepy head." Becky giggled as she poked her cheek. "Mmmm." Freen opened her eyes to find Becky lying on top of her staring at her. "What a nice view to wake up to." Becky smiled and kissed her nose. "I should get dressed and head out soon. Becky nodded and sat up allowing Freen to stand. She picked up her clothes from the floor and put them back on as Becky watched from the bed with a smile on her face. "What are you smiling about?" Becky made a matter of fact face and replied, "I'm just admiring my beautiful girlfriend." Freen smiled shyly and walked to her leaning over the bed until she was close to her face.

She placed a kiss on her lips then crawled on the bed pining her down to the bed. "You have to stop looking at me like that or I will not be able to leave." She kissed her lips again and slowly began kissing her naked body down to her abdomen. Just before reaching her center she pulled away and stood up heading to the clothes drawer pulling a robe and handing it to Becky. Becky took the robe and sucked her teeth making a displeased sound at her. "Sorry baby, but I have to go." Becky walked to her and placed her robe on. She walked her out to the front door and they kissed goodbye.

"Before I go, I won't be able to come this weekend to see you." Becky pouted and hugged her sadly. "Why?" Freen wrapped her arms around her and kissed her head. "My mother is throwing the party for my graduation." Becky nodded in understanding. "Unfortunately she will be making the announcement about my engagement at the celebration." Becky became somber and nodded. "I'm sorry baby, if it was up to me no one of this would be happening." Becky hugged her as Freen comforted her. "Can you at least promise me that you will not let him put his hands all over you?" Freen nodded as she kissed her head. "The only person who will be touching me is you." Becky smiled sadly as she pulled away from her. "Friend and I will be leaving shortly after that to Tehran to look for the contact." Becky sulked even more and whined to her. "So I won't be seeing you for a while?" Freen shook her head no as she frowned. "Unfortunately no, but I will be back soon and will come visit you."

Becky sighed and wrapped her arms around Freen's waist as Freen returned the action. They kissed several times before Freen departed home. "I promise I will find that contract and fix this mess and then I will marry you Becky." Freen spoke to herself as she mounted her scooter and headed home.

+++++++++++ To Be Continued ++++++++++

A/N: Sorry guys I've had some complications with my health. Trying so hard to finish this story. Things should be getting spicy in the next chapters that will lead to the finale soon! Thank you for your patience 🙏