The Earth Titan

Zygarde's POV

"I can't believe it, Yveltal actually had the balls to pull a prank on me, and it was a good one too!" I said to myself, as I entered Xernas's forest to tell her how Yveltal actually made me laugh.

As I slither through the forest I can hear the symphony of Pokémon cries chirping, squeaking, and barking sounding through the air like a church choir, until I eventually reach Xerneas.

"Hey! You know, Yveltal did this-" I was then interrupted.

"Yeah, I know where he is, he came to me to hide out and I had him go to Galar, he's horrified of your scolding." She said, basically dismissing me from everything.

She seemed to not be in any sort of mood to have a nice conversation so I made the... optimal choice to leave her alone, I'll tell her another time.

Xernas's POV

I can't believe it... why would I ever do that? I... I protected him... I protected Yveltal, why... what is wrong with me, just moments ago I would have given him up in no time but... whatever, I owed him for being quiet anyway...

As Zygarde slithered away I looked up at where Yveltal is. "You should be safe to come out now." I called out to him.

And soon he descends from the tree... and hugs me?! "Thank you so much, Xerneas! You practically just saved my life!" He spoke to me as he wrapped his wings around my neck.

"Okay, I may have helped you but where did you get the idea that we could hug?" I said, trying to sound intimidating, though obviously it had no affect as he just... continued hugging me.

"Am I not allowed to try to show how happy I am? You just saved my life, Xerneas!" He said to me, not caring for how much I hated this hug, though I accepted it, knowing it made him happy... wait why am I letting him be happy?