14

Arabella's PoV:

Most weeks seem to fly by, however knowing that me and mrs fox are going on a date has caused the days to grow longer and the nights to grow lonelier.

I've messaged her a couple of times and even tried to call, but she always seems distracted or busy.

I'm not sure what with, but I don't want to be clingy and freak her out, as I know she is still married and is probably going through some rough times. But to be honest I miss her, I miss her company, her touch.

I really hope I haven't pushed her away—I think I'm just overthinking it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In English, the lesson seemed to go really quickly. I feel as if I've just sat down and there is already only ten minutes left.

That's probably because I spent the whole lesson gawking at her. I've tried to stop myself due to the fact Taylor is back in school today, I didn't want her to see me staring—I'm afraid she might catch on.

But I couldn't help it, she looked so good. Her hair was down, curled at the bottom and occasionally it fell from behind her ears and covered her beautiful eyes. Her makeup was the same as usual, black eyeliner, concealer, mascara etc. But after seeing her without any, the night of the party, i cant stop thinking about how naturally beautiful she is, why does she need makeup?

Her outfits are always classy and professional, but today of all days, just when I want her the most, they become revealing—almost as if she's teasing me.

Three—not two—three buttons were undone, causing her bra to show whenever she leant over, and she was wearing a tight pencil skirt, without leggings, causing eighty percent of her legs to show.

I don't even think I picked up my pen to write. The whole lesson consisted of dirty thought. Including hearing her scream my name as she comes or me licking her arousal from the place I know she needs me.

Throughout the times we've slept together, I've never touched her. I wanted to stay respectful, however it's days like these where all I want is to rip her clothes off and—

"Miss palmer, is there something I can do for you?"
The question snaps me back into the real world as I look around the classroom—it is empty.

My legs are closed together, I guess I let myself think for too long, not realising the time that has passed.

"No sorry I was just daydreaming" my reply was partly true, I wonder if she knew it was her I was daydreaming about and how much I wanted to—

"Okay, you may leave now" she says building an unexpected anger in me.

"Why are you pushing me away?" I ask.

"I don't know what you're talking about" at this point she was staring right at me and I think my heart stopped.

Slowly standing up I walk toward the door and lock it, pulling down the blind of the small window. As I make my way back to her, she is clearly flustered, desperate.

"Yes you do, I miss you"

"I miss you too, I've just been busy" she replies as she looks away from me.