PART 9

Jungkook nodded looking at yeonjun and went with him ..

*timeskip to jeon's mansion at night*

Yn was standing in the balcony drowning in her thoughts the fresh air was hitting her honey skin sending goosebumps as she was wearing her short nightdress ( a short pant and a crop top black coloured ) she took a deep breath calming her nerves the moonlight falling on her face making her look more breathtakingly beautiful.. she was enjoying her time alone ...

Suddenly her phone ringed she saw the caller ID and her eyes lit up and lips curved in a smile as she picked up the call..

*on the call -*

Yn-heyyy jungkook .. I was just thinking to call you..

Jungkook- hmm were you missing me or something? ( he asked in his usual cold tone)

Yn- well kind of you can say .. how are you doing there ??

Jungkook-  everything is going pretty well.. did you have your dinner ?

Yn- yes I did .. taehyung and jimin oppa also had dinner with me and then they left.. they are so good ..

Jungkook- did jimin hyung tried to flirt with you ?

Yn- yeah he usually flirts a lot and both of them have a relationship like tom and jerry always mocking and teasing each other( she chuckled )

On the other side Jungkook suddenly felt furious by hearing her words and clenched his fist to control his anger

Jungkook- stay away from .. ( he said in a stern voice )

Yn- don't worry they are like my brothers and I call them oppa as they are your elder brothers .. ( she said explaining him ) btw why do I feel like you're jealous huh ( she said teasing him )

Jungkook realised what he just said after hearing her words ..

Jungkook - it's nothing like that .. don't think so much ( he said with a cold voice )

Yn- hmm.. fine did you eat your dinner ?

Jungkook- yes ..

Yn- great then eat well and don't go so hard on yourself.. take rest too..

Jungkook hummed in response

Jungkook- ok then go and sleep now..

Yn- okie byee good night Mr. Mafia ( saying this she cut the call )

Unknowingly a chuckle left from jungkook's mouth hearing the nickname she just gave him ..

Jungkook- silly ( he whispered to himself and shook his head )

*that's how the week passed and now yn has made a good bonding with jimin and taehyung also .. and they also adore her .. and jungkook also used to call her everyday when he used to get free.. this was the very first time he was caring for a girl rather then his family ..*

*at night in jeon's mansion*

Author pov-

Yn, jimin and taehyung all three were sitting for dinner eating and talking to each other.. in this week the bond between them got even stronger  ..
All three of them were having dinner and as usual yn was sitting opposite side of them and jimin and taehyung were sitting together..

Taehyung- yeah jimin shii I got something to show you .. ( he said and smiled cheekily and took out his phone from his pocket in order to show something )

He showed jimin the pictures he took that week of the dessert and everything he ate at the cafe made by yn when he used to go to pick her up..

Jimin- yahhh were you going to pick her up or to eat there you bitch .. that's not fare and you're telling me now.. After a freaking week is over..

Taehyung just chuckled seeing his mouth watering after seeing those pics..

Jimin- so that why you're working out more in gym these days.. no I got to know the reason .. and you used to say it's nothing I just wanna look more sexy and handsome ( he said mimicking taehyung)

Yn was just sitting there smiling and looking at them fighting like kids..

Taehyung- yeah she got magic in her hands.. I'm ready to burn more calories and workout for few more hours but I can't resist those tempting shakes and desserts..

Jimin glared at him..