CELEBRATING 1.23K RANDOMS AND 4TH OF JULY AMERICA! part 1/5

Start from the beginning

>For a long journey that the world was in a restricted place the people began to corrupt for freedom in order to get to the other countries, there are no Flights due to amount of Heat Season all over the globe, News Said that chucky e. Cheese is making the whole world into cheese and with heat it might explode up the core and destroy earth. And yet chucky dosent even know about this.

Screenjunkies:
Even when it comes to his army telling him that he still wont listein like a total douchebag.
*wears pixelated sunglasses*

>As for whom you dont know what happend after part 1 ended, the youtubers celebrated and left the animatronics alone. Not giving them a chance nor anything. The worlds too cruel :<
Poor robots. So springtrap, freddy and the gang had their plan and so that they can have revenge. No moe mr. Nice robot o.o and so it begins with pewds, marzia, edgar and maya on their way to chucky E. Cheese place. They were lost at space as the animatronics already finished him off.

Edgar:
Okay. WTF CHUCKY. YOU MOTHERCHUCKER.

Pewds:
*sings bad blood in a bleeeehhhh wayy*
Cause bebeh we now git bed bleeed beceese we git med leve.
Soo look at dat ass. Cauze now we git bed blood.

*screams*
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYEIEIEEIIEIEIEIEIEIEIEIEIEIEIEIE!

Edgar:
....
My ears is bleeding.

Maya:
Poods!

Pewds:
ITS PEWDA NOT POODS. Just kidding.

Marzia:
But felix isent that what you like?
Poods, pewds, saladass. Cute right?

Pewds:
Yus cauz SALADASS IS A GREATEST NAME OF ALL THE ENTIRE NAMES!

Springtrap:
*calls on pewds rocket ship*
WHAT DID YOU SAY!
SO THE NAME SPRINGTRAP ISENT GOOD ENOUGH EH?

Pewds:
WTF?!

Phantom foxy:
We ALL HAVE GREAT AND UNIQUE NAMES PEWDS. OR WILL JUST HAD TO SMOTHER YOU TO FIREEE! AAARRRRR!

Springtrap:
Oh look who we have here... marzia... *stares at her heavily*

Marzia:
Uhm yes.

Pewds:
HEY DONT STEAL MAH GIRLFRIEND!

Phantom freddy:
WHAT ABOUT THOSE OTHER GIRLs FROM YOUR VIDEO GAME PEWDS. KATHERINE IS DAT RIGHT?!

Phantom bonnie & chica & the toys:
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH

SUK ON DAT BITACH XDDD WOOWHWOWHWOWHWOWHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH

Pewds:
Okay thats it I thought we are friends YOU MR. SPRINGBITCH FREDBITCH, CHICKBITCH, FOXYBITCH, TOY BONNIE BITCH, ALL BITCHES!

Springtrap:
YOU. HAVE TO APOLAGIZE BECAUSE AFTER WE SAVE YOR LIVES AND WE CELEBRATED ABOUT THAT PURPLE GUY IS GONE FOR NOW YOU GUYS JUST DONT CARE AND LEFT US ALONE! SO WHOD RESPONSIBLE NOW!

Phantom freddy:
AND EAT THOSE MOTHERFREAKIN WORDS FUCKER!

Phantom balloon boy:
I guess chuckdy e. Cheese lair dosent look bad in here.

Phantom toy chica:
Fire the missiles! Toy freddy the cheese! Shoot the cheese!

Phantom chica:
AND PIZZA!