Chapter 19 - Declaration of War and Preparations for War

Start from the beginning

Both Marshal MacGyver and General Ajiez stood among their men to hear the speech.

President of the ACU General Assembly: "[The act of barbarity and brutality demonstrated by the Parpaldia Empire will not be ignored!]"

February 21, 1957/1627

City of Le Brias, Kingdom of Altarus {occupied by Parpaldia}

Although Altarus was conquered under Parpaldian rule, some people are still loyal to the crown jewel of Altarus.

Thus, the Altarian Resistance has emerged and is hiding underground.

In one house, around 14 people gathered, they were part of the Altarian Resistance, which sought the liberation of their country and the return of the crown jewel.

Altarian Resistance Member #1: "Commander, we have intercepted an unknown transmission from the Rondenius continent."

Altarian Resistance Commander: "Rondenius? Could it be the princess?"

Altarian Resistance Member #1: "No sir. It's more like someone else's speech."

President of the ACU General Assembly: "[The Empire of Parpaldia, calls itself a 'civilized country', but yesterday, it showed us its brutality and barbarity! The American Continental Union cannot ignore this cowardly and barbaric act that the Parpaldia Empire has shown us!]"

Altarian Resistance Member #2: "American Continental Union?"

Altarian Resistance Commander: "Could they be...?"

February 21, 1957/1627

City of Otaheit, Mu UK

Inside the Mu Military Information Analysis Department building, Myrus and the other technicians stood or sat as Havana's address was broadcast on Radio Muan.

Their radio signal was recently linked with another radio connection in the East and on the American Continent, allowing the Muans to hear the broadcast from the American Continent.

President of the ACU General Assembly: "[Such an action can never be ignored! The Empire of Parpaldia not only attacked one of our civilian ships, executed the survivors, demanded our sovereignty and freedom, but also blindly accused us of killing their own people during the Fenn Military Festival incident!]"

Muan #1: "Myrus, what do you think...?"

Myrus: "Yes. Parpaldia and the ACU are going to war."

Muan #2: "Who do you think will win?"

Myrus: "I have no doubt that the winner will be ACU..."

February 21, 1957/1627

City of Havana, Island of Cuba, American Continental Union

President of the ACU General Assembly: "As president of the General Assembly of the American Continental Union, with the approval of the members of the General Chamber. The American Continental Union formally declares a state of war against the Empire of Parpaldia!!"

Soon, the declaration of war was announced, everyone present at the General Assembly stood up and clapped, shouting 'war', 'God Bless the Union'.

With the declaration of war announced, another set of dominoes fell, and only time could tell the fate of the Parpaldian Empire.

February 21, 1957/1627

Town of Qua-Toyne, Principality of Qua-Toyne