"Boy please," she chuckled. She got a little less than half way herself which was surprising.

"How many pins you got?"

Looking down at her pockets, she counted each little pin she been collecting over the past hour. "Eight. What about you?" her eyes danced across his body to find where he had his clothes pins, but she couldn't see any.

"Man, bitch ass Josiah and Kayden robbed all my shit," 

Point of this game was to not say the word baby or else whoever catches you earns one of your pins. This would be the final game that ended when the party was over to gift the most expensive prize they had got for their guest. 

"Awe," Kiyomi found it cute how he was actually willing to participate and have a good time.

"It's okay though, next one all me," 

So far they played a total of four games and were moving on the the final one before they did the reveal, served food and opened gifts. Certain family members were on certain timing so they had to switch a few things around, but it was no problem at all.  "We'll see," it was a partner game so they agreed to split up and go against each other for real. 

"Last game we're gonna' have whoever wants to play pair up and you'll get a blindfold," Saniyah twiddled her fingers, most excited for this game. You could hear the immediate hell nah's and laughter, most already knowing what was about to happen. The decided to line a few chairs up and adding one across is for each team. Total, they had about ten participating groups including teams like Semaj and Niko, A'shaun and Kiyomi, Saniyah and Deon and so on.