Chapter:04; Saphira

"Father.." -said Haella, "Since I'm a bastard, does that mean i can never have a dragon?", "You will have a dragon one day" -replied Daemon, "There are plenty of unclaimed dragons on Dragonstone. I can surely take you there.", "Isn't the castle Rhaenyra's?" -asked Haella. "Yes, but until she's with child she isn't allowed to go there." -said Daemon. "Can we go right now. I'm desperate for a dragon." -begged Haella. "All right, come with me" -chuckled Daemon.

"Whoa!" -gasped Haella, "Caraxes has grown big". When Haella was younger, she and her father would ride on Caraxes all across King's Landing. "Hop on" -said Daemon, "On our way there, I will teach you more on how to ride a dragon." They hopped on Caraxes and flew to Dragonstone. Suddenly Haella felt a connection with the land which Daemon noticed.

On their way to Dragonstone, Daemon also noticed Caraxes warming up to Haella, something he barely does with others

On their way to Dragonstone, Daemon also noticed Caraxes warming up to Haella, something he barely does with others. "Where are the dragons, father?" -asked Haella excitedly. "In this cave." -replied Daemon. As they were entering deeper and deeper onto the cave, Daemon saw an unfamiliar dragon, one he has never seen before. The dragon was very huge and saphire blue, it was a female but still unknow to Daemon. As he was analyzing who it might be, Haella ran to the dragon and unexpectedly the dragon bend over to take a closer look at Haella and layed down. "Father, look" -said Haella as she was climbing onto the dragon. "You've officially claimed that dragon" -replied Daemon, "What do you want to name her?", "Name her? Doesn't she already have a name?" -said Haella confused. "Noone in history has ever claimed that dragon, nor seen it." -replied Daemon. "Oh" -gasped Haella, "Well in that case, I will name her Saphira.", "That's a wonderful name, my dear" -said Daemon, "You must learn how to control and comand her. The first and elementary word is-", "Dohaeras, Saphira" (Obey, Saphira) -interrupted Haella in a valyrian accent. "That's pretty good" -said Daemon amazed, "Next is-", "Dracarys" (Dragonfire) -interrupted Haella again toward the little bugs on the rocks. "When did you learn all of this?" -said Daemon suspiciously. "I learned them from the septa." -replied Haella. "Let's return now." -said Daemon. As they were about to fly, Daemon on Caraxes and Haella on Saphira, Daemon suddendly shouted: "Wait, you don't have a dragon saddle!", but Haella didn't hear him and fell off a rock.

Daemon quickly rushed to check what happened, but while he was rushing toward the edge of the cliff he met Haella and Saphire dashing upwards like the flash

Daemon quickly rushed to check what happened, but while he was rushing toward the edge of the cliff he met Haella and Saphire dashing upwards like the flash. Daemon was stunned and even more amazed so he quickly got on Caraxes and they followed them to King's Landing.

"Look, it's the Prince and.. who's that dragon?" -shouted Rhaenyra. As Daemon and Haella were headed to the Dragonpit Rhaenyra, Otto, Criston, Alicent and Viserys with some other guards all rushed to see who the other dragon is. When they reached the Dragonpit they saw Haella climbing off the very huge dragon. "How is this possible?" -complained Rhaenyra, "And who is that dragon?". "Meet Saphire, my dragon." -replied Haella. "How come that dragon is huger than Caraxes and we cannot recognise it?" -asked Alicent. "Saphira was only seen once by the small folk and she was headed to Dragonstone" -replied Daemon, "She was never claimed, nor named by anyone. "But Daemon.." -said the King, "How can she-", "She has targaryen blood. After all I am her father" -interrupted Daemon. Rhaenyra was very pissed on how a bastard can claim a dragon, not to mention the biggest dragon claimed by far.

One day the King had called Daemon in: "My dear brother", "Yes your Grace?" -said Daemon. "You have spent so many years alone. It is time for you to get married." -said Viserys, "I already have a lady in mind-", "I will wed Lady Laena of house Velaryon." -interrupted Daemon. "Well in that case let's prepare the wedding." -said Viserys happily. "I do not wish to have a wedding" -replied Daemon immediately, "I only wish for our relationship to be recognised by law.", "All right then. I'll call the bride's family." -said Viserys. And so they were coronated by the High Septon. Rhaenyra warmed up to her sister-in-law and they became really good friends, even though she still felt a bit of jealousy inside of her.

 Rhaenyra warmed up to her sister-in-law and they became really good friends, even though she still felt a bit of jealousy inside of her

While Haella was spending some quality time with her dragon, Saphira, Alicent came to her: "You've warmed up to her quickly.", "Yeah.." -replied Haella. "What's wrong?" -asked Alicent. "Everyone is getting married except for me." -replied Haella, "I do not wish to marry the lords my father chooses, I want to marry Criston, he's the boy I love.", "Well, have you tried talking to your father about Criston?" -asked Alicent. "No, because I know his answer will be no." -replied Haella. "You do not know unless you try." -said Alicent. Haella turned to look at her and hugged her: "Thank you Alicent.", "Always" -comforted Alicent.

Haella then went to his father's chambers: "Father

Haella then went to his father's chambers: "Father.", "Yes my daughter?" -replied Daemon sweetly. "Do you have a minute?" -asked Haella. "Yes, of course dear." -said Daemon. "I want to get married." -said Haella, "And I know the man that I love.", "May I ask his name?" -asked Daemon curious. "Sir Criston Cole." -said Haella trembling. Daemon was silent but the look on his eye changed. "Say something father", "You dare speak of that man to me." -Daemon raised his voice. "But father you married who you loved, why cant I?" -said Haella. "You know I hate that man and you chose to love him?" -shouted Daemon. "And you know I hate Rhaenyra but you chose to smash her!" -shouted Haella even more. Their shouts were heard in the halls, where people were walking past. Silence filled the room. "You will not marry that man!" -said Daemon and then he left the room. Criston entered the room and saw Haella on the floor crying: "Shhh my lady, everything is going to be alright. Everything is going to be alright." -repeated Criston.