Chapter:01; The Bastard

Haella of Daemon was a 10 year old girl. Although she was a bastard, her father Daemon took her to live by his side in The Red Keep. Her presence bothered the king, Viserys, so he told daemon to keep Haella being a bastard a secret to everyone and Daemon agreed. So Haella was Daemon and his late wife's daughter who had died in childbirth. Everyone believed except for the King's only child, Rhaenyra. She had heard the talk with her father and uncle in his chambers, but she didn't share the secret with anyone. Haella didn't have much friends because the princess hated her and if anyone tried to interfere with Haella, she would get angry and would embarrass them infront of everyone. The princess' bestfriend, Alicent Hightower, didn't like Rhaenyra's doing and she always tried to stop Rhaenyra, but Rhaenyra wouldn't speak to her for days, so Alicent stopped and just went with it. Rhaenyra's own mother had died in childbirth and she would take her anger on Haella by making fun her in all kinds of ways.

One cold night, Haella felt a thirst so she woke from her chambers to get some water, only to find Rhaenyra at the end of the hall pouring water

One cold night, Haella felt a thirst so she woke from her chambers to get some water, only to find Rhaenyra at the end of the hall pouring water. Haella waited until Rhaenyra left because she didn't want to get bullied even more, so when she left Haella slowly went to pour water. As she was grabbing the cup she suddenly heard a boice behind her: "I know your little secret Haella, ir should i say bastard". Haella turned to the voice with a shocking face: "Wh- What are you talking about?" Rhaenyra laughed: "When I'm Queen, I'll banish you from here and sent you where you were made, in the brothels". Those words haunted Haella and she couldn't sleep so she went to her fathers chambers. As she was walking closer to his chambers she heard quiet moaning sounds. She crept through the door only to find her father mating with none other than Alicent. She quickly rushed to her chambers with all different types of thoughts going on her mind *How can father do this?*, *She's young*, *My father must be named heir, so Rhaenyra isn't the Queen* and so on. The King had only two heirs to choose from, Daemond or Rhaenyra and he still wasn't decisive about his heir until his hand, Otto Hightower had preached him in the small council: "Your Grace, you must name Rhaenyra as your heir to save King's Landing from Daemon". The king replied: "But Rhaenyra is a woman". "Yes and Daemond would be a second Maegor or worse, he is impulsive and violent. It is the duty of this council to protect the king and the realm from him". Everyone was silent. "Start the preparations for the coronation. Rhaenyra will be named heir tomorrow" -said the King proudly.
The next day the Great Council was called and all the lords of every house. Everyone swore their oaths and bend their knees to Rhaenyra and so she was named heir. Haella didn't like that one bit. She always knew Otto never liked her father but she didn't excpect for him to interfere in the King's decision. She talked to her father about it but he just said that: "Rhaenyra is the King's first and only child after all. She's very suitable to the throne". Haella could tell that he was disappointed and hugged him.
A few days later the King had called the Small Council: "As many of you have requested for me to marry, I have made a final decision. I intend to marry... the lady Alicent Hightower". Silence burst through the room. Rhaenyra was shocked and she burst out of the room with Alicent following her. Haella was even more shocked because of what she had seen a few days ago. Everyone in the room heard the screams and shouting of Rhaenyra to Alicent so Haella quickly rushed outside and told Rhaenyra to stop it.

Rhaenyra mad as she charged at Haella and attacked her, luckily there was Criston Cole a guard that stopped Rhaenyra and escorted her to her chambers while Haella was left with a bruise in her left arm

Rhaenyra mad as she charged at Haella and attacked her, luckily there was Criston Cole a guard that stopped Rhaenyra and escorted her to her chambers while Haella was left with a bruise in her left arm. Haella comforted Alicent and Alicent said: "I'm so sorry". "Sorry for what?" -asked Haella. "For not standing up for you" -cried Alicent. "It's okay. I should've stood up for myself". With that talk the girls became very close. Now Rhaenyra had noone. One day as Rhaenyra was reading a book, Daemon came to her: " You're reading a book?", "What does it look like" -said Rhaenyra coldly.

 One day as Rhaenyra was reading a book, Daemon came to her: " You're reading a book?", "What does it look like" -said Rhaenyra coldly

"Why don't you come with me for a ride?" -asked Daemon. "I prefer what I'm doing better, dear Uncle". "Come on it will be fun. You take Syrax, I take Caraxes". Rhaenyra reluctantly agreed and so they flew all over King's Landing laughing. Rhaenyra had always had feelings for her uncle and she always thought he was trying to seduce her, which she enjoyed so she thought to herself *If Alicent had married my father, and Haella became bestfriends with Alicent, why not marry Haella's father as a way of revenge* but that was just a thought.
Alicent and Haella always enjoyed watching the Kingsguard train, one of the reasons was because Criston Cole was one of the men of the Kingsguard. Haella found Ser Cole rather attractive and they would exchange glances. When Haella was alone watching Criston tidy up the swords she said: "Good morrows my ser". "Good morrows my lady. What are you doing here?" "Oh, I thought maybe you could teach me a thing or two about using a sword" -said Haella. "My lady, I do not think that I am allowed-" "Why not?" -interrupted Haella. "I guess we can work with one or two tricks" and they went to Haella's chambers. As Criston was teaching her they got so close, face to face and the tension was imerse. Haella reached to kiss him and Criston gave in. They started to take each other's clothes off while they were making out. When they were naked Criston carried Haella to her bed and layed her down while getting on top of her.

Then they switched positions and carried on

Then they switched positions and carried on. As Haella bend over Criston was putting it inside of her and she was moaning a bit too loud because another guard heard it and reported it to Daemon. Criston quickly got out from the back door and Haella couldn't walk so she pretended she was asleep. When Daemon burst into her chambers she saw only Haella sleeping so he turned to the guard: "You dare accuse my daughter of such things!", "B-but my prince I heard-", "If I hear such rumours about my Haella, you will get burned alive" and the guard left threatened.