Chapter:03; The Black Wedding

In 107 AC Alicent and Viserys' son was born. He was named Aegon Targaryen. Although he was the firstborn son, his sister, Rhaenyra, was named heir. It was now Aegon's third name day and everyone expected for the Kingto change his decision on his heir and to make Aegon heir instead of Fatnyra. But the King choose otherwise: "I did not decide to name Rhaenyra my heir on a whim. All the lords of the kingdom would do well to remember that." 

Rhaenyra as spoiled and childish as she is, of course she made Aegon's day about herself by making a scene in front of all the lords and the ladies. Rhaenyra refused spending some brother-sister time with Aegon and everyone saw that Rhaenyra was quite mean. So Haella volunteered to spend time with Aegon and his first words were: "Ella".

Haella also spend time with the ladies sharing stories and they all saw her as a nice lady

Haella also spend time with the ladies sharing stories and they all saw her as a nice lady. Some even thought that she would've made a good Queen if Daemon was King. That bothered Rhaenyra and her hatred for Haella grew stronger and stronger.

Criston called upon Haella to go hunting with the King and the lords so she agreed. There Criston's duty was to hunt rabbits and Haella tagged along. As they were hunting for them suddenly they heard a big black bear roar. The bear marched towards them and knocked Criston off his horse. Haella suddenly grabbed a rock and smashed the bear's face with it. She kept on hitting the bear until his face was all torn into pieces. Criston Cole was amazed and shocked by her skills: "When did you learn how to do that?", "You don't remember our first night together?" -replied Haella, "Perhaps we should repeat it again". "Once we're done here, of course" -smirked Criston. On their way back they suddenly saw a figure appear. It was a White Stag. Sir Criston was marching to slaughter it when Haella called: "Don't!". Her decision is clearly meant to show that she would be a more merciful and kind leader.

 Her decision is clearly meant to show that she would be a more merciful and kind leader

Otto Hightower requested to the king to marry Rhaenyra. His first match was Rhaenyra and Aegon because he wanted his line on the throne, but the King immediately rejected. The Otto requested to marry her off to some highborn lord and the King thought that wouldn't be such a bad idea because Rhaenyra was getting of age.

The King had gathered all lords of all the houses to host a proposal for Rhaenyra's hand. But Rhaenyra wasn't satisfied with any of the lords so she left mid-proposal. She only had feelings for her uncle but she couldn't tell her father about how she felt. Later when her father heard about Rhaenyra's storming out of the gathering with the hosts he ordered her to marry Laenor of House Velaryon, her second cousin. Rhaenyra had no other choice but to marry him, so she did. She wasn't sad about it because she thought *It's better her second cousin than anyone else in the realm* even though she desired to be wed to Daemon, her uncle. The wedding preparations started. Every house in Westeros was invited and it was a very intense wedding. When the guests came they asked: "Is the Queen going to attend the wedding?", little did they know the Queen was preparing herself. Viserys got up to make a toast to his daughter and his son-in-law. While he was speaking he stopped for a moment. His gaze followed the the gates of the room. There stands Daemon and his daughter, Haella.

Everyone was silent

Everyone was silent. The King and the Princess were speechless. Just when Rhaenyra thought her wedding was ruined Alicent came in wearing a green magnificent dress. She looked like she wanted to murder everyone in the room, Rhaenyra first. In that moment she declared war to Rhaenyra with her green dress. Rhaenyra didn't know how to act, she wanted to burst in tears and go to her chambers but she knew better. Eventually the music started so she didn't have time to do anything. Sir Criston asked Haella for a dance and she couldn't say no to him. "You really had the Princess fuming there" -chuckled Criston. "That was my intention." -replied Haella. They danced together all night. It was time for the Princess and her husband to dance. When Daemon saw them he felt a little bit of jealousy, so in an act of revenge he asked the Lady Laena, Laenor's sister, for a dance and she agreed.

 When Daemon saw them he felt a little bit of jealousy, so in an act of revenge he asked the Lady Laena, Laenor's sister, for a dance and she agreed

"Has anyone ever told you that you're nearly as pretty as your brother.", "Well you flatten me, my Prince" -said Laena. Later Daemon and Rhaenyra exchanged a dance. "Take me to Dragonstone and make me you wife, dear uncle..." -begged Rhaenyra, "And let me have your kids.", "I'm in love with the shape of Lady Laena." -replied Daemon, "I intend to marry her". Rhaenyra got mad at Daemon and slapped him, but noone saw because it was too crowded. In the night when Haella and Criston bedded each other, Ser Harwin Strong was the guard that heard them. He went to Criston and sat near him. He whispered in his ear that he knows about their little secret and that he might share it with the Snall Council. Criston felt threatened and he smacked him in his face.A fight broke out and things got too heated. Rhaenyra's fear cane true, her wedding got officially ruined and she blamed Haella and Alicent for it.