drawing

After that accident hali than get me a squishy shoes to be honest I hate this shoes it's so annoying, I always see kids in my past life love wearing this, it's so noisy but I can't blame them for get me this shoes I know they just don't want me to get lose again.

I stay a home more than going out since I don't really have a friend so I alway play at the backyard or at my room " maya do want some cookies " Taufan than bring some cookies that he just bake, well I can't refuse his cookies is really good " how is it, is it yummy " he said I than nod at than make him soo happy.

After eating the cookie I than goes to my room to play but I don't know what to play, that's when I remember that hali and gempa buy me some pepper and a crayon. I than goes to my bookshelf to find it cuz I know gempa must put it there, after I find it I finally start to draw a flower and an animal.

I not really good at drawing cuz nothing at my draw look like an animal, I just look at my drawing for a minutes until I stop. While looking for a idea of what to draw next I than saw a family picture, maybe I can try to draw them I than start to draw them one by one.I keep draw them until I didn't realise I been draw so much.

I keep draw them until I didn't realise I been draw so much

(Let you see the colours)

It's not that good but I think It's fine for a 2 years old kid right. Not long until that gempa come in to my room and saw all the pepper on my table " what are you doing maya" he said while pick up the pepper one by one, I than goes to him and show him  my drawing " oh wow you draw that " he said I than nod with a smile.

He than take the drawing from me " wow its amazing let's show it to the other " he said with  smile, we than goes downstairs and it look like gempa and the other get home early today. After we arrive downstairs gempa than show them my drawing " guys look at this" he said all of them than look at the drawing.

" gempa you draw that" blaze said gempa that shack his head " no it wasn't me its maya" he said they all look surprise when gempa said that" wow that amazing maya know how to draw on the age of 2" Solar said didn't believe gempa said, duri that take the drawing " woah look its me" while pointing at it, blaze also do the same " ehehe and that's me " .

Blaze taufan and duri keep looking at the drawing while solar try to take a picture to sent it our parents, not long until  our grandpa came and duri show his the drawing to him" look tok maya drawing all of us " our grandpa than see the drawing and take it from duri " wow its beautiful " he said. He than bring it to the kitchen at hang it at the fridge " now we all can see the drawing " he said I can't believe he will do that.

After dinner gempa than show all of my drawing that he pick up lately and show it to them" wow maya draw all of this " blaze said hali than pick up the cat drawing " I gonna keep this he said" well I didn't mind since he like cats, gempa than chuckle a little " look like you find your new hobi " he said while smile at me.

" hmm look like we gonna buy more new pepper " ice said since he noticed I was run out of pepper well i guess drawing isn't that bad. Every since that day I started draw a lot and show it to one of them they all like it, but my one favourite drawing was them I always draw them because every time I show it to them they always love it.

They even put it at their room not only that but i like seeing them smile and their joy every time they get my drawing it's make me. Happy " lili here" seeing they smile make me want to smile to " thanks maya " soo I guess drawing gonna be my favourite thing to do.

*TBC*

Hope all
Of you like the drawing

(Sorry if there still have a bad grammar)