Chapter 36: The Day Of The Glorified Empire Will Face

Start from the beginning

Then, The Pilot of the FJ-3 Stated Of Their Almost Arrival At the Airbase.

FJ-3 Pilot: Well, We Almost at Hickam Airbase.

The FJ-3 Pilot Start to Radio to the Control Tower Of The Airbase of Hickam Airbase About a New Arrival.

FJ-3 Pilot: Control Tower, Control Tower! This is Static, Requesting to Clear Runway 4W, As We Have a Newcomer Approaching.

Control Tower: Right Away, Static. We Clear Runway 4W For The Aircraft to Land.

FJ-3 Pilot: Clear it Up Then, We Coming In Now With The Newcomer.

Control Tower: Got You, Static.

Soon, The FJ-3 Pilot Close Off the Radio With Control Tower as He Radio to the Muan Aircraft.

FJ-3 Pilot: Get Ready To Land. Land on Runway 4W. Stay Safe My Friend. We Broking Formation and You On Your Own. Our Escort Have Complete After Leading You to The Airbase Now.

-Hickam Joint-Airbase-

The FJ-3 Fury Began to Broke Formation with the Muan Aircraft As They Going Back to do Their Duty. The Muan Aircraft Have Now Arrive At Hickam Airbase as The Aircraft Began to Descending From the Air. Before, It Aircraft Deploy it Wheel as It Touch the Runway With a Screeching Sound of The Wheel Touch the Runway. The Aircraft Then Going through The Runway Before Stopping Near a Hangar With Two German, Messerschmitt Me 262, Two British, Gloster Meteor F2 and Two American, FJ-3 Fury That Is Park Near the Hangar.

Despite it, There is Another Airport A Bit Far Away, With Their Airplane Passenger Stair Been Brought to Airbase Just For the New Arrival to Step Down From Their Aircraft. They Only Go to The Nearest Airfield Because That They Fear of Running Out of Fuel as They Fly Any Further More.

The Passenger Stair Start to Move To The Door of The Mian Aircraft as The Door Open With the Passenger Stair Have Line Up. The Two Delegates Have Now Come Out of Their Aircraft and Step Down from The Passenger Stair. As Both Are Already on the Ground, They Are Looking Everywhere, To See The Airbase Is Pack With Different Aircrafts Seeing From Monoplanes, Jet Fighter and Bomber As Most Are Huge.

Myrus: *Thought* Eh.... That Was Huge! What a Unbelievable Nation We Have Come to! Never In My Life Seeing Something So Huge.

The Two Still Look Shock Upon The Aircraft That Was In The Airbase As They Never Have Something That Huge Except Their Heavy-Class Aircraft. Which Look A Bit of Small Compares To The Huge Bomber.

-Topanga, Topa Kingdom-

A Kid Was Selling a Newspaper That Been Publish by the American Newspaper Company As It Have every Detail of The News, Especially In The Front Page Was About an Article Newspaper of the Current Declaration Of War Against Palpadian Empire.

Kid: Newspaper!!! Newspaper Here!!! The Alliance is Currently at War With One of The Civilized Area Nation, Palpadian Empire!!!!

Most of the Local of the Topanga, Have Take The Newspaper From Kid that Sell the Newspaper. As, They All Whisper Upon the News That Happens Recently.

Citizen 1: Did they Started Now?

Citizen 2: They Surely Started Now.

Citizen 3: Oh Dear, This Can't be Good...

Then, Upon The Crowd of the Local Topanga, Was Moah That Have Pass Through The Crowd. But, He Hear About Something That Having the Alliance Are Now Currently at Palpadian Empire.

Then, He Saw The Crowd Before Push His Through The Crowd As He Get One Newspaper from the Kid. As, He Look at The Newspaper Front Page. Seeing a News About The Alliance Are Currently At War With Palpadian Empire.