Chapter 36: The Day Of The Glorified Empire Will Face

Start from the beginning

Lassan: I Don't Know. It Might Be Something.... I Think.

Then, Two American Aircraft Fly Fast As It Past The Mu Aircraft. It Also Startled Myrus and Lassan About The Sudden Pastby With Jet Engines Roar Past it.

Myrus And Lassan Then Look at It Aircraft Window To See Where the Source Of The Sound and The Object That Fly By Faster Than the Naked Eyes.

Myrus: What the Hell Is That!?

Lassan: Is That.... Look Like Aircraft?

Myrus: It Can't.... Be.

As, The Two American Jets That Fly Past The Muan Aircraft, Was Making The Turn Back And Came Side By Side With the Muan Aircraft. As, The Two Jet Came Side By Side With The Muan Aircraft and Also Match it Speed With the Aircraft.

The Two Muan Delegates Was Looking Shock At The Aircraft, But Mostly It Design of The American Jet, Which in Use Of FJ-3 Fury Since, The FJ-2 Fury Variants Was Most Used In Navy and The FJ-3 Fury Mostly Used on Army.

FJ-3 Fury

What Intrigued Them Is The Fact of Lack of Propeller of The Aircraft

Myrus: What Kind of Aircraft is That.....

Lassan: I Never Seen a Aircraft Like That Before. Also, I Never Seen It All My Life.

Myrus: For Some Reason, This Aircraft is Something Similar to Our Old Project That Been Decline or On Hold. Hm....

Then, The Pilot Began It Announced Once Again.

Pilot: Well! We Are Almost There Now.

As, Both Look Outside Their Window, Before Seeing a Island Upfront. Upon The Aircraft Fly Closer, It Was Clear For the Two Muan Who is Looking Out The Window.

Then, One of the Pilot of the FJ-3 Fury Made a Sudden Announcement to the Muan Aircraft.

FJ-3 Pilot: Welcome to America! Henceforth, We will Escort Your Aircraft to the Hawaii Nearest Airbase.

While, The Muan Aircraft Still Flying Through As They Are Coming toward the Harbor. The Pearl Harbor is Now Full Of Vessels that Was Port here. Ranging From American, German, Japanese, British, Italian, Soviet And French as They Are Resupplied Of Their Vessels. With Every Battleship, Aircraft Carrier, Cruiser, Destroyer, Submarine and Other Vessels.

While, Lassan and Myrus Was Looking Below the Harbor As The Aircraft Pass. They Are Looking at Huge Amount of Vessels Down at The Harbor.

Myrus: What in the World..... That Was a Lot of Vessels!

Lassan: Now, I change my Mind. I Never Seen That Was Huge Amount of Vessels In This Port!

Myrus: Tell me That. Now, I Already Going to Question, How much Power Are The Alliance have Possess Anyway? Seeing the Huge Amount of Vessels and That Weird Aircraft.... It Like The Alliance Have Already Surpass Our Standard in Military Might!