Chapter 17

Recap: Aravind weds Sithara

(Sithara came towards the pond searching Aravind who was standing in the steps with his hands folded to his chest and lost in thoughts.. seeing him she quickly walked near him but suddenly her legs slipped in the wattery stair making her close her eyes expecting a fall but before that she felt a pair hands around her waist, followed by a strong pull..)

"Hey.. Thara paathuu..."

(Aravind yelled and pulled her to him while her lips curved with a smile and she opened her eyes only to get lost in his magnetic orbs.. he was panicked initially but the second his eyes met hers, his heart started melting into her innocent eyes.. her natural smell and the fresh look made him drive crazy.. he gulped the new feeling that aroused inside him while she jerked and came out of her trance when his hand accidentally touched her bare waist.. suddenly Aravind took his hands off from the place where he touched and made her stand in her legs..)

Aravind: ma paathu varlamla.. thannikula vilunthurupa inneram..

Sithara: na paathu tha vantha.. enoda saree tha thadukiduchi.. paaru keela ellam kalanjirunchi.. na poi ammata seri panitu vara ingaye iru..

(she turned to move but stopped and turned his side with a wide smile hearing him..)

Aravind: Thara iru...

(with that he knelt down before her and started correcting her front pleat.. she smiled shyly at the way he called her..)

Sithara: ithu enna nee vecha pudhu pera.. nallaruku..

Aravind: enna pe(ru).. (he stopped in the middle as the realisation hits him.. he chuckled looking her flushed face and continued his work.. after few minutes, he stood from the place..) ok done..

"Apa vanga.. time aaguthu.." they turned  hearing Mithra who came searching them..

Sithara: Mithra anni..

Mithra: eii..

Sithra: sorry.. sorry.. Mithu.. nama anga photo eduthomla adhe mari ingayum edupoma Aravind kuda..

Mithra: super.. first neega rendu perum nillunga na edukura.. apram nama senthu edupom.. okva..

(Sithara nodded at her and stood hugging his arm while he smiled and put his hand around her shoulder pulling her more close to him before turned to Mithu while she gasped looking his improvement..)

"Ayioo.. chiti ku uyir vanthuruchi polaye.." she mumbled and clicked their pictures and soon Badhri too joined them.. after few minutes of taking enough photos and selfies, they moved from there for the special pooja..

(Soon it was the time for Sithara to bid bye to her family.. Sithara hugged her parents who was getting emotional.. all while Lekha has been strong, but when the time came she couldn't hid her emotion.. seeing both of them crying Sithara gulped her tears and started pacifying them..)

Sithara: ma.. nee thana sonna azha kudathunu ipa neeye alugura.. two days thana ma.. yen ipdi pandra.. paru appavum aluguraru.. apram nanum azhuven..

Lekha: vendam da.. amma azha maaten.. nee anga chamatha irunthupala.. enna venumnalum aththai kita solli oru call pannu amma, appa next second anga vanthu una paapom sariya.. bayanthukama irunthupala..

Sithara: na irunthurukura ma.. appa.. azha kudathunu sonnala.. don't cry.. please...

(Raghu chuckled with tears seeing her maturely consoling him.. not only him, others too amazed seeing her being strong..)

Kailash: dei... ava evlo thairiyama iruka.. nee yenda kolandha mari aluthutu iruka.. ammadi Mithu, ivana ipdi oru photo eduthu kudu.. nalaiku enga pera pasanga kita kaati avanga thatha evlo alumoonji parunganu sollalam..