Chapter 3

Recap: Badhri asked Aravind not to attend Surya's engagement..

"Oru veetil naam irunthu oru araiyil nam virunthu, iru thookam oru kanavil moozhgi vaazhkai thodangum.."

(He pulled her down to the bed and covered them with the duvet.. she blushed and turned to other side..)

"Naan samaiyal sethiduven nee vanthu anaithiduvaai, en pasiyum un pasiyum sernthae ondraai adangum.."

(When she tried to wriggle from the duvet, he hugged her from behind and bite her nape..)

"Ammaaaaa...." Sithara satup on the couch with the jerk, startling her mother who was cleaning the hall.. hearing her scream Lekha ran to her..

Lekha: ammu.. ennachi.. (she panicked seeing Sithara who was panting heavily..) Sithu.. inga paru.. onum ila onum ila..

(she hugged her and patted her back while Sithara looked tv and closed her eyes immediately as she watched the exact scene which she saw in her dream a minute before.. after a minute, Lekha parted from her bewildered seeing Sithara who started laughing looking the TV..)

Lekha: (frowned) Sithu.. eii.. indha dii.. (she turned Sithara's face to look her while seeing her Sithara controlled her laugh and blinked her eyes..) ethuku ipa tv ya paathu sirikira.. kanavu kandiya ethavathu.. (Sithara's already flushed face turned more pink thinking about her dream while Lekha found interesting seeing her daughter blushed for the first time..)

Sithara: ma.. ipa oru paatu vanthuchila tv la adhu mari kanavu vanthuchi.. (Lekha widened her eyes in surprise but soon her surprise changed into a teasing smile..)

Lekha: paaru da.. adhuku tha ipdi vekka pattutu ukantu irukiya.. anaiku enavo paaka maatanu solli kanna mudikita.. inaiku kanavu kandutu ipdi vekka padra.. sari sollu yar kuda kanavu vanthuchi.. kanavula unkuda yaru vantha..

Sithara: adhu... (Aravind's face crossed her mind made her lips curved.. seeing her Lekha smiled silently..)

Lekha: enna ammu sollu..

Sithara: pchh.. po ma.. epa paathalum ithe mari paatu pottu enaku ketta ketta kanava varuthu.. ewww.. enaku pudikave ila.. na pora.. (she quickly got up and moved from there while Lekha laughed at her..)

Lekha: sari.. sari.. unaku pudikalanu nambita.. poi sekiram ready aaigitu va ammu.. appa officela irunthu vanthona koiluku ponum.. (Sithara nodded at her and went to the washroom with an unknown smile.. she couldn't erase his face, his smile from her memory and she doesn't know why her mother's words echoed in her ear everytime his face crossed her mind..)

"Kalyanam onnum avlo kastama ellam irukathu Sithu.. kalyanam aana apram un purushana neeyum, una avanum love panna aarambichita un vaazhkaiya vida azhagana onnu indha ulagathulaye kedaiyathu.." Lekha turned to sithara with a smile while she looked her confused..

"Purushana.. adhu yaru.."

"Adhu.. una bathrama paathuka, nee kekkamaye unaku pudichathellam senji kuduka, una epavum azhama un mugathula iruka indha kallam kabadam ilatha siirppa apdiye pokkisham mari poththi paadhukaga andha kadavul senji anupi vechiruka oru special settingu.. avan than un purushan.."

(Sithara's ears turned pink as her mind shamelessly repeated the word 'purushan' she giggled thinking the way he looked her baffled when she left the butterfly in the air.. here, Lekha was somehow happy seeing her daughter's reactions which indicates that her words creating some visible changes in her mindset and it gave her some new hopes that soon Sithara would realise her adulthood and embrace that phase happily..)

(Raghu sat on the stair while both Lekha and Sithara steped down into the pond to feed fishes..)

Raghu: Sithu.. romba keela erangatha.. mela irunthe podu..