8. this place about to blow ( no literally)

Start from the beginning

" i can't answer that question, cause i don't know how to read." jeff chuckled fakely, pointing back at you.

" she's asking you to your face !" isabel yelled, as you now realized that the whole cafeteria was watching this whole shit show.

" fuck, that usually works."

" are you cheating on me, again ?" isabel looked down at her heels disappointed at herself for not heeding your warning as well as brittany's the last time this happened.

" baby, no, no ! no, why would i, why would i do, that was one time with your sister, there's one, four times. no, i would never cheat on you again, okay ? i promise you, i am not sleeping with her."

" i literally saw you yesterday," hazel commented, causing you to turn your head in shock considering she didn't allow you to sleepover again last night.

" shut up nerd ! i fucked your mom !" jeff paused, knowing that in that moment he had fucked up.

" mhm, mhm. yeah, we're done." isabel laughed in anger, glaring at jeff as he tried to save his ass once more.

she turned around and started walking away from the table, you followed behind grabbing hazel's arm who seemed to start to wander off. you jogged over to where the other girls in the fight club started to walk with isabel.

" i'm getting revenge. i'm gonna fuck up some football players, and i'm buying a gun." isabel stared forward almost like she was making eye contact with a camera like in the show 'the office'.

" hell yeah, i'll get my stepdad's."

" what about like egging ?" annie suggested.

" yeah, so we can make them not refrigerated and smelly." you all followed after isabel with the new plan in mind before hazel stopped and since you were holding her forearm, you were pulled back and looked towards her.

" what about, like, a bomb ? like a, like a super small bomb ?" the rest of the girls turned to hazel in shock, while you looked at her confused and slightly impressed that she had time to learn how to make bombs which wasn't at all concerning. " i mean, they're super easy to make and i could just put it under his car, and it could be a distraction."

" yeah hazel, let's do terrorism..." pj mocked her after hazel pouted her lip out. you tried to focus at the conversation but your mind was preoccupied with hazel's cute pout before following the girls again to plan your mission.

" when exactly were you planning on telling me you knew how to make bombs ?" you whispered to hazel while walking. hazel shrugged her shoulders.

" i didn't think it was important." you looked over at her while shaking your head at her response.

" you're such a...... dork, but at least you're my dork." you giggled softly before grabbing her hand and running to catch up with the girls. hazel's brain short circuited as it replayed hearing you call her " you're my dork," and she smiled like an idiot letting you practically drag her.

 hazel's brain short circuited as it replayed hearing you call her " you're my dork," and she smiled like an idiot letting you practically drag her