↳ 13. Lich and Jinx.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

CHAPTER THIRTEEN !───lich and jinx

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

CHAPTER THIRTEEN !
───lich and jinx.

THE FETID AIR OF THE DUNGEON HUNG HEAVY, the stench of decay a constant reminder of the horrors that lurked within

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

THE FETID AIR OF THE DUNGEON HUNG HEAVY, the stench of decay a constant reminder of the horrors that lurked within. Hyeon, his robes smoldering from a well-placed fireball moments before, dodged a swipe from a skeletal hand.

Sweat beaded on his brow, not just from exertion, but from the chilling aura that emanated from the monstrosity before him – a lich, its phylactery pulsing with an unholy light.

"You are a persistent whelp," the lich rasped, its voice like dry leaves scraping together. From its tattered cloak, a wave of necrotic energy erupted, aimed straight for Hyeon.

With a desperate cry, Hyeon slammed his palm into the ground, a glyph flaring to life. "[Earthen Bulwark]" A wall of stone rose from the earth, just in time to absorb the brunt of the attack. The wall crumbled with a groan, but it bought Hyeon a precious moment.

"Foolish mortal," the lich hissed. "My minions will tear you limb from limb!" From the shadows, several figures emerged – skeletal warriors, their eyes burning with an eerie blue flame. Hyeon gritted his teeth.

He weaved his fingers, muttering an incantation under his breath. "[Blinding Light]" A burst of radiance erupted from his hands, momentarily stunning the closest skeleton. With a surge of adrenaline, Hyeon lunged forward, a dagger materialized in his hand.

Archmage Sovereign: A Solo Leveling Fanficजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें