Multiversal Genocide.

John, with his newfound powers, teleported to another AU, even if it took quite a bit of his energy. He chose to teleport to Underswap, or at least a copy of it, seeing as it is in a True Pacifist route, making them easier to slaughter.

He thought about why he didn't kill the timelines of his universe. Knowing that other powerful sanses might notice, he decided to kill 1 timeline per AU only, the number increasing the more powerful he gets.

John's POV
After killing the timeline I was in, I decided to move on to other universes such as Underfell, Outertale, the weaker AUS. I absorbed their powers such as the stars from Outer, the sharp bones and 4 eyed blasters from Fell, etc. When I felt powerful enough, I decided to try destroying a universe. A copy of it at least.

But before that, I absorbed the human souls of the timelines I slaughtered giving me a slight increase in power. Now, I am ready to destroy a universe.

3rd Person POV
John had successfully destroyed a universe by summoning a thousand blasters, shooting them on all directions creating an omni-directional attack. The universe imploded/exploded, heavily injuring John but he is slowly healing. He decided to not immediately kill everyone in a universe he visits, but instead befriend them.

(Time skip to Outertale#567)

He saw the stars, and was mesmerized by how beautiful they are. Even if this is a copy, it was still beautiful to see. He teleported to where the Outer!Sans of this universe was. He tried shaking his hand, but the Sans immediately attacked him while shouting: "YOU, I'VE HEARD ABOUT YOU!! YOUR THAT ERROR SANS RIPO-" Before he could finish John blasted him with 4 blasters, insta killing him.
"Well, that was... awkward." John told himself before destroying the universe he was in, which didn't take as much energy as before.

After destroying a dozen weaker AUS, he decided to destroy a DustTale copy. The sans was a bit of trouble, since he didn't have 1 hp and he kept dodging, blocking and TRYING to defeat John, mistaking him as the human of his world. After what must have been 20 minutes of fighting the sans finally stopped dodging due to exhaustion, giving John the chance to strike. He immediately summoned hundreds of blasters, not wanting to waste more time. He did this to dozens of Dusttale copies, his power growing at a staggering rate.

(Dust sans):

John, after destroying another Dusttale copy, decided to kill a Betty Noire from the Bad Ending of a glitchtale copy to gain her powers

John, after destroying another Dusttale copy, decided to kill a Betty Noire from the Bad Ending of a glitchtale copy to gain her powers. He succeeded, albeit with trouble as when he was about to finish her with tens of blasters she used Rhabdophobia, turning his blasters against him. He knew she would use it, that's why he only summoned thousands of blasters, finishing her off and the copy he was in, destroying a hundred more AUS with the shockwave.