His Return.

FGod Errors POV
It's been a while since I saw John. After he left, many things happened. The Star Sanses and the Gang were able to "reconcile", specifically Night and Dream.

Even with his new SOUL, Ink still forgets that the Reality is finite, thus leading him to create more Multiverses than he needs too. I sighed, knowing it wasn't his fault, destroying the extra Multiverses easily.

Ink asked me if we could spar, and so we did. We attacked each other with millions of bones, blasters, strings (on my part), etc. I also showed Ink a new trick I learned. By copying a UV!Killer's move of slamming a blaster in the ground with the target IN the blaster, it does TREMENDOUS amounts of damage, Ink almost dying with just that one attack.

After I learned that trick, I had an idea. If I slammed down MORE blasters and they explode, would they do more damage? Ink created a dummy as durable as he is, and I tested my new attack out.

Ink's POV
I sometimes forget how much Multiverses I need to create, but Erry always reminds me. I smiled, knowing he is a good guy after all. I was surprised when he asked me to spar. And so we did. We attacked each other with bones, blasters, strings, etc. He told me that he learned (stole) a new trick, and I was interested.

He stole UV!Killer's move when he was fighting Dream in a version of Underverse. With his power, I almost died just by being slammed down by one blaster.

He thought about if more blasters mean more damage. I decided to help him find out by creating a dummy as durable as I am, to which Erry tested his attack.

The blaster that had the dummy inside, along with hundreds of thousands more blasters, exploded with so much force it violently shook 75% of Reality.

"That's some power.." I thought as I tried to do the same with my blasters. It worked, same as Error but when you are hit by one blaster you are blinded.

He was impressed, he asked me to spar but this time we'll let both of us use that move. That... resulted in Reality almost being destroyed in the process, I had to recreate it.

After that, Erry teleported to... somewhere. But I couldn't sense him, so I followed him. I saw him and another skeleton that looked like Erry but with blue... "Oh this is gonna become an Alphatale Multiverse... Which means I'm gonna be... And he's..." I thought to myself.

Suddenly, a powerful but familiar presence appeared. It was... John? He was in a transformation with purple and red wings, white eyes, and a black body. His wings were so big Reality was almost destroyed.

"J-j-JOHN??!" I shouted, getting the attention of Erry and...404. "So, this is becoming an Alphatale Multiverse eh?" He told me, his voice booming but at the same time not. 404 saw him and immediately transformed into J404!B. John was laughing, unnerving Malware. "WHAT THE FUCK YOU LAUGHING AT-" Malware was interrupted when he was frozen with blue bones and TGM, Malware's smirk disappearing.

"What was that you were saying?" He told him as he summoned a... Blaster Ball? I sensed the power of those things. It could destroy Reality thousands of times over, but I could feel it was suppressed.

"You like that Malware? This is my Blaster Nuke, it's exactly what it sounds like. When you're hit, it explodes, taking you and thousands of Realities with it. And this thing is still Suppressed++++." John told him while he was grinning. "..." Malware immediately detransformed, 404 becoming his normal self again.