4. Devotion..?

They're having business discussion that Jungkook didn't notice strange behavior of his wife's, it was not until the sound of the closing door was heard that Jungkook looked at the door.

Siah blinked when she saw Jungkook staring at the door "Well, thanks for your hard work, you can go back and have some rest, since it's weekend, I am planning to spend my time with my family."

Siah was a little unhappy but she nodded "Well, then if you need anything you can call me at any time."

"Sure."

-----

The neighborhood was not so big, there are some shops and parks, you pushed the stroller and stopped walking, sit on the bench of park, the stroller was full of snacks and toys with juices and water, you prepared earlier.

Feeling tired, you glanced around... some of are couples and some came with family "Mama.. eat..." Seol grabbed candy and asked you to tear it down, you helped and took a small bite to put it in his mouth.

He shook his chubby legs happily.

You like it that much, huh?

You pinched his nose soft and smiles, you're sitting under the tree when the wind blew, a few of leaves fell down and at the same time a thorny caterpillar landed on your shoulder.

Your eyes widened but you couldn't cry out but just looked at the insect on your shoulder in horror.

I-it's moving....

You shake your shoulder preventing it from to moving around, you're about to cry but all of a sudden big hand reached out and flicked the bug lightly, it flew away....

You let out a sighed of relief and looked up at the tall man, standing in front of you with his one hand in his trouser pocket, you hurriedly took out a tissue and handed him to wipe his hand and bow your head to thanked him and gesture your hands
sign.

The man raised his eyebrows slightly "You don't know... how to speak?"

You smile not minding how people narrating, you nodded and threw the used tissue into the trash can, he pointed to your hand and said with interest "Your hand language is quite good... can you teach me?"

You're stunned, no one had ever said that to you, it's good? others would only think that you're some trouble.

You nodded and made a thank you gesture to the man first then he followed, just in time Jungkook walked around looking his wife and son, he saw you're gesturing to a stranger in the park and that man seems learning from you.

You smile gently, Jungkook had never seen you smile so happy and relaxed, Jungkook's face turned a little cold and walked over slowly.

You give a thumbs up to the man, he's smiling and doing all hands gestures you taught him "Woah, .... that's so easy and graceful..."

You gesticulate and asked him his name "Oh... I ..I'm Kim Namjoon, nice to meet you." he extended his hand for shake, you took it.

Nice name.

You gesture, unaware of man approaching, just as you wanted to withdraw your hand, a shadow suddenly covered your side, Jungkook slide his hand around your waist pulling you to him, you're stunned and looked at the person who came in a daze.

He was discussing his project with Miss YooA, wasn't he?

Jungkook looked at the man In front of him "Wow, what brought you here Mr Kim, do you have a special taste and interest in married woman? flirting in front of my child?"